“Impressed by Staff, Service and Room!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Burleson
Chicago, Illinois
“Impressed by Staff, Service and Room!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel when we came to the area to watch the Dallas Cowboys play. The hotel is south of Ft. Worth as we wanted a hotel outside the city limits. The minute we walked in to this hotel to the minute we left this hotel we were delighted by a wonderful staff which were readily available to help us for anything we needed. Staff recommended excellent places to eat in the area, printed directions to area attractions and took care of all our concerns. We stayed in one of their double queen bed suites which felt fresh and clean. Their beds were very comfortable, we got good sleep. They have a indoor pool which our kids loved. They also have a fitness center that we did not use. The breakfast was wonderful all items were great. My wife and kids loved this place we will be back next time we are in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Purcell, OK
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Check in was prompt. Desk clerk was helpful and informative. Room was clean and spacious (queen suite); but had a particularly bad odor. Front desk provided me with a can of Glade. That took the edge off of it, but the linens still smelled bad. Window air conditioning/heating unit seemed underpowered to alter the temperature of the room. Room was very noisy. Could hear the neighbors easily. Pillows were lumpy. The hot tub in the room was nice and the hot breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage was a nice addition to the standard hotel fare. Overall, I was not impressed.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

As I checked in to this hotel, I was welcomed by a young lady that was very kind and helpful. The service was superb. I work for a major oil in gas company that has been doing frequent business in the area. I did not spend much time at the hotel as I was out on business. Although the hotel is tricky to get to, I had my GPS handy. The rooms were clean and comfortable just what I expect every time I stay at a hotel. The morning breakfast was your typical breakfast with eggs, bacon, bread and juices. The area where the hotel is located was quiet. I enjoyed this hotel and would recommend this hotel to all readers.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Smithville, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

This is not a bad hotel, but there were many reasons to choose to stay elsewhere. My sofa has a large stain on the seat - not sure what it is, and not sure I want to know, The vending machines were out of all sodas, and the snack machine did not work. The lady behind the desk seemed unconcerned and unapologetic, "I know, but we've made our shopping list!." she quipped. Neither the information nor the indifferent attitude are really much help to me. She offered me a diet Coke from behind the desk, then charged me for it (I thought she was giving it to me to make up for my inconvenience). Next door is a Mexican restaurant that turns into a kareoke bar at night. It's 10:30 PM, and I can still here the noise from this establishment from inside my room. Not sure how long this is going to go on. After visiting with family (I'm here to attend a funeral) I went back to my room and turned on the TV. The cable service keeps fading in and out, making it impossible to watch anything. That was the last straw that caused me to write a review, as this is something i never do. Save yourself some trouble, and stay up the road. There are lots of choices one exit to the north.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011 via mobile

I stayed there due to job site. Normally dont write reviews but I have to say comfort suites is very enjoyable to stay not only they have very clean comfortable rooms but the staff is very friendly Alo the front desk clerk is great she made sure my stay went very well her smile just made my day everyday! Not leaving behind the great cookies they welcome you with. Great place have a restaurant next door that is very good.

• Stayed April 2011
Madrid
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

I stayed at this hotel because I love Comfort Suites. This is one of the best hotels I've stayed at. The Front desk clerks are super friendly and helpfull. When I checked in, the ladies (Conzuella and Crystal), were very specific and detailed about the amennities and services.
I will recommend this hotel. The price is very reasonable, delicious breakfast, clean hotel and very professional staff, including housekeeping. Close to shopping center and restaurants. Only thing is hard to get to the hotel.

Room Tip: Stay here, you'll love it!!!
Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

We stayed at this hotel after an event in Dallas and, fortunately, were not in our room for very long. The front desk attendant who checked us in was friendly and informative; however, it was downhill from there. The late-night front desk attendant did not understand English and could not recommend a nearby place for a cocktail, finally responding "we have no bar". The sheets did not appear to have been changed; there was no tissue box in the room; the toilet paper was a fine-grade sandpaper; HOT water is to the right; and the walls are so thin the crying baby next door could have been in our room. We opted against the free breakfast, fearing that it might be as "clean" as our room. I would not recommend staying at this hotel, even at a low price.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!