“Must try this place!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Buda
“Must try this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

My husband, daughter and I were so glad to see a real Thai food restaurant in Buda! We have been there multiple times and have loved every single dish we have tried. The owner is super sweet and friendly. Last we checked they are closed for 6 weeks but we are really hoping this place stays around so please please please go check it out and keep our local Buda restaurants going.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Buda, Texas
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My beautiful wife and I found this place while at the gym next door.....she had the Pad Thai with shrimp. I had the soup with shrimp. We like it hot, but watch out. Their #3 hot on the Pad Thai was almost too hot to eat, but the plate as seasoned perfectly. My soup was just as good and just as hot. The place has only been open 3 months, but the word is out, its packed. Well worth the stop.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere