“Location Location Location.” 5 of 5 stars

Call for Best Prices!
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Buda
“Location Location Location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011 via mobile

Very pleased with the location of the hotel as well as the knowledgeable staff on hand. They new the area as well as the hotel in and out.

• Stayed March 2011
abvibuda, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
Dearest Guest (josh_green),

Thank you for staying with us at Americas Best Value Inn of Buda. We take great pride in our facility and have an extensive knowledge of the surrounding area and all that it has to offer. This area offers a wealth of things to see and do, and our staff is very informed on the surrounding events. Our location is only 10 minutes from the heart of Austin, yet provides a tranquil setting for your relaxation. If the need should arise, we would be more than happy to provide you with a large, clean room with full amenities for your lodging needs. Again, thank you for choosing us here at Americas Best Value Inn of Buda.

Warm Regards,
Buda, Texas.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Randers, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

Nice days in Austin and nice located in the middle Austin to the north and San Antonio to the south. Nice clean motel and nice staff
Glenn Espensen Denmark

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
abvibuda, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
Dear Guest (fifidong),

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in the Buda-Austin area. We are conveniently located between Austin and San Antonio right off of I35 for your convenience. We have a small town disposition with big city amenities for you to enjoy. We pride ourselves on our housekeeping services here and do offer spacious well-appointed rooms for your comfort. We do hope that you join us again at Americas Best Value Inn of Buda for your lodging needs, when you visit our wonderful city in the future. Thank you, again.

Hello & How are you in Denmark? - from Harry Patel
Sun City, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2010

We made our reservation on one of the popular websites - stated hotel was pet friendly - called to confirmed they were so I made the reservation and paid in full for 3 nights - arrived after driving from AZ for a wedding and told they did not take pets - I was livid - I finally convinced them that they had assured me they did (had the woman's name I spoke to) so they let us stay with our dog - next day we returned to find a bed unmade - checked with office and they told us they could not make it as the dog had wet the bed - well, the dog doesn't sleep on the bed, my husband had slept there and he doesn't wet the bed and the dog was with us on an outing all day - impossible! We did get our pet deposit back after staying our 3 days but I was really skeptical - did I mention that the first room they gave us had guests personal belongings still in it - oops, they said, I guess they didn't check out - also, tractor trailer trucks park behind and run all night - horrible experience.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
abvibudatx, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, January 7, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the America's Best Value Inn – Buda for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is much appreciated. I am so sorry about
the problem that you had concerning your pet.

Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) The information on the website was checked to make sure that what was being shown concerning our establishment was accurate.

2) Management and registration staff received extra training regarding our rules concerning pets. Extra training was also given in the matter of making sure that rooms have been vacated before they are listed as being available.

3) The matter of the tractor trailer trucks is being looked into.

I hope that the next time you visit our area you will once again choose to stay at the America's Best Value Inn – Buda. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Wichita Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

My husband and I, and our extended family, stayed at the Inn while attending a family reunion. The management and staff did an excellent job of serving us. Check-in was pleasant and the price was exceptionally good. Security notified my brother-in-law that he had left his car door open while unpacking. Nothing had been stolen. Everyone slept well, as the rooms were quiet even though the highway is nearby. The next day, housekeeping discovered that my sister-in-law had left her overnight bag in the room when checking out. The management notified us immediately so we were able to retrieve it before we left town. Again, nothing was taken. (I stayed in an expensive hotel on business the week before in Houston, left my sweater in the restaurant, and never got it back.).
We are very pleased with our experience and will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Dearest Guest (1thanks1),

We here at Americas Best Value Inn of Buda wish to thank you for your recent stay with us here at out facility. We take great pride in offering our guests exemplary service from the minute they walk in our door. We offer great rooms with a full list of amenities at a great price, and are happy to pass this on to you, our valued guest. Our facility is fully secured and our guests can certainly feel safe here during their stay. Our housekeeping staff is excellent and do all that they can to see that you have a memorable stay with us. We hope that you consider us again for any future stays here at Americas Best value Inn of Buda. Thank you.

Cordially,
Amarillo, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

We stayed at America's Best Value in Buda, Tx June 4, 2010. It was the worst hotel experience we have ever had.We checked in with 2 adults and 2 children.When we entered our room the phone was ringing. It was the front desk they said they were watching and it looked like we had 3 adults.(Our grandaughter is 11 and tall)I told them we did not have 3 adults and she argued with me.I would never stay in another of your inns nor would I recommend.Is it company policy to spy and question people's honesty?

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Touring
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for four days while my semi-truck was in the shop in Austin , TX. They worked with me and my pet, which they usually dont accept, might I add. They took a refundable deposit which was returned to me upon checkout.The rooms were large and clean.The large refrigerator/ microwave/ in room coffee made my stay away from home more like home. Directly across the freeway, was all kinds of shopping and food. CONVENIENT! The staff was more than helpfull . Close enough to Austin but also far enough away to get around during high traffic hours. I will stay here again. Joe from Jersey

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Nic30Nic30
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2010

My and my boyfriend went to Buda for a wedding. We made our reservation at Best Value Inn we drove all the way from Dallas and when we got there we had reservations about staying but said it can't be that bad "right?". Well we pull in and pay cash and get our room key. We go to our room and the smell was just gross. It smelled like body oder mixed with mildew it was just nasty. As we looked around there were holes in the bedding, stains on the sofa, no towels, no toliet paper etc... So we go to the front desk and ask for another room. They show us to another room and it was the same way, the smell everything. We called the Hampton Inn across the freeway and they gave us a better price then what we were having to pay for this filth. So we take our stuff back to the office and ask for a refund because there was no way not even if we went to the store and bought our own linens we were staying here. The manager became very aggresive with us and told us that he would not be refunding our money. After alot of back and forth he only gave us 1/2 of our money minus the tax. Needless to say we lost money but ended up at a much nicer hotel that was just amazing and cost less. I would never recommend this motel not even for my worse enemy... Stay here at your own Risk....

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
abvibuda, Owner / Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, February 4, 2010
To whomever it may concern: We as hotel staff and manager strive to do our best to provide a clean, comfortable and friendly room to our guest. The current management have been running this hotel for the last 10 years and have completely changes the look, renovated and upgraded this property. We have always got high scores on our inspections and rarely received any complains. As the saying or the rule in the hospitality industry is that the customer is always right but NOT in this case. The guest is taking advantage of this rule. Now he is trying to release his anger and lost case by placing a bad review on TripAdvisor? This is totally unfair. There was no problem with any of the rooms I showed the guest. It was a problem with the guest. He just wanted his money back which I was not ready to return for unfairly criticizind me hotel rooms. I have not even been rude to the guest or anyone else. rooms. Guest is very wrong to post a review like this online with Trip Advisor and ruin by business and reputation. Anyone is most welcome and feel free to check out our rooms.
If you have any question please contact me at (512) 312-1550 - Harry / GM

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Buda? Share your experiences!