We stayed here one night recently during a softball tournament. We had a King Studio Suite and the room was very large and exceptionally clean. The staff both at check-in and around the continental breakfast were all friendly and very helpful. Breakfast had a good variety, including breakfast pizzas and pastries. My kids were able to use the indoor pool and they loved it. Internet connection was fast and reliable.
The hotel is across the street from Cabela's and next to a Super Walmart. There are several eating options nearby including a Sonic, Cracker Barrel, and Chili's. There is also an Arby's adjacent to the hotel. The area is all well-lit at night and seemed very secure. If coming back to Buda, this will be our top choice of hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Buda and relax in a small, "hometown" atmosphere that sits on the edge of the vast cultural wonderland of Austin-the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World." The Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Buda is located just south of Austin on NAFTA Highway off I-35, only about fifteen minutes from the University of Texas-Austin and twenty minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buda Hotel Buda
- Hampton Inn And Suites Buda
- Buda Hampton Inn