Stayed here one night while visiting Driftwood TX for wine trail, and bbq. It was a newer Hampton Inn, right off I-35. Was able to get a same-day reservation. Room was very nice and clean, but bed was awful! Stayed in room 401, and king bed had a huge low spot in the middle. Very uncomfortable to sleep. This bed needs to be replaced! Since we had arrived late, and hotel was sold out, did not report it till the morning. Clerk apologized, but did not offer anything else.
Another disappointment for us was the amount of noise we heard during the night. Doors slamming all night, and early in the morning. Could hear people talking in rooms next to us.
On the plus side, the breakfast in the morning was very nice, with great hot and cold choices.
If ever in this area again, I would likely choose to stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Buda and relax in a small, "hometown" atmosphere that sits on the edge of the vast cultural wonderland of Austin-the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World." The Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Buda is located just south of Austin on NAFTA Highway off I-35, only about fifteen minutes from the University of Texas-Austin and twenty minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Buda
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buda Hotel Buda
- Buda Hampton Inn