While B&Bs aren't really our thing, there was nothing to complain about - nice accommodations, and great hospitality. The breakfast was ok, but the real benefit is the included benefits - the free winery tour and tasting ($10 pp value) and the wine and cheese tasting at the wine bar. That tasting includes 2 glasses of wine and a spread of 3 cheeses, crackers, and bread - those glasses can be any wine, so you may as well go for the Paulo line - $18 per glass. That makes those benefits worth $70+ - which is almost half of the room rate.
- Also Known As:
- The Villa At Messina Hof Hotel Bryan
- The Villa At Messina Hof Hotel
- Hotel At Messina Hof
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Texas wine country! Nestled in the heart of Texas, and just minutes away from the Texas A&M campus, The Villa at Messina Hof Winery & Resort hosts 10 beautifully appointed rooms richly decorated with timeless antiques and furnishings from different romantic eras. Included with your stay is a winery tour and tasting, evening wine and cheese reception in the Wine Bar and a delicious European-style champagne breakfast. Experience the romance and the passion of the vineyards, and create some of your own. Come to Messina Hof and join the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Villa at Messina Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.