“Hunting with BuckMasters of Brownwood chapter.” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Brownwood
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   103 Market Place Blvd., Brownwood, TX 76801   |
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Brownwood
Clinton, Oklahoma
“Hunting with BuckMasters of Brownwood chapter.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The staff was very friendly and would go out of there way to make you happy ,they would address any issues i may have.bed was very comfortable and the hotel is right next to Wal-mart ,chilles, Mcdonlds,Pizza hut,every think was enjoyed..this was a truely great sray for me and my wife...lobby was very neat and clean.I would tell my friends to stay here for sure .I know we are going back in may and staying there for sure..happy , happy ..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the customer service and accommodations. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I've stayed here twice for 2 different trips and it was wonderful; especially after being on the road for 18hrs straight! They quickly address any issues you may have. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is very clean. This will be my go to place for any future visits to Brownwood. Oh and the wifi connection is really good as well, in addition, there is a walmart and a cvs pharmacy next door as well as a few restaurants. It's as close to perfect as you can get!

Irving, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed here after announcing a couple of HS playoff games. When the 1st one ended early I called to see if they could let me check in early. The lady at the front desk told me to come on in and she'd have my keys ready. I get there 15 minutes later, let them know who I was, and sure enough check in was a snap, and the front desk was very friendly asking if there was anything they could do to help my stay. The room itself is a standard La Quinta room. It was a bit odd that the 2 queen bed room that I got was cheaper than 1 king. Usually it's the other way around. It's located next to a Chili's which is good for late night, and a Walmart to pick up supplies.

Room Tip: Get an upper floor room if possible. There can be some traffic going to the Home Depot next door.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Corpus Christi, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I spent one night here during a trip to visit some family in Coleman. The young lady at the desk was super friendly, and the lobby appeared neat and clean. I made my way to the room, and only one of the room keys worked (no biggie). The room was clean enough and luckily the whole hotel is smoke free, so there was no musty smoke smell lingering around.
My only issue with the hotel was the noise. The room backed up to the Home Depot and a roadway. There was a lot of traffic noise surprisingly, and a few delivery trucks made the morning wake-up time a little premature.
One nice thing about the hotel is that you can easily walk to a couple of restaurants and Walmart (in case you forgot to pack something).
Overall, the hotel was nice enough, and I may consider staying there again on my way back from Coleman.

Wichita Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a state football play off game. Loved working with the on site staff. They were very helpful in so many ways... making resaurant recommendations, moving a TV into the conference room so the team could watch game films, switching rooms... - all with a smile on thier faces and a smile in thier voice!. They even had a poster behind the front desk welcoming the team. The rooms were clean and large, breakfast was hot and tasty. A wonderful experience!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I spent night in Brownwood La Quinta hotel just down from the famous Underwood's B-B-Q restaurant. Brownwood was a central location where we could meet and have a short visit with our children. Our stay was enjoyable, service was excellent, room was clean and we slept very well. Would stay here again and highly recommend to others.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Brackettville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We didn't quite know where to stay on this trip, but found a new La Quinta on our way. Thank you Lord for leading us here. The staff was so helpful - sent us to a great cafe downtown where we had excellent wine, beer and food - wish I could remember the name!! Our room was huge!! Didn't expect this a LQ from previous stay in Charlotte, NC. Stay here - it is great!!

Room Tip: Ask for their corner rooms - they are the best
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Brownwood? Share your experiences!