“Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bridge City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   108 Texas Ave, Bridge City, TX 77611   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Bridge City
A TripAdvisor Member
“Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is a relatively new hotel and was clean and comfortable. Helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay at this location.This is a relatively new hotel and was clean and comfortable. Helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay at this location.This is a relatively new hotel and was clean and comfortable. Helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay at this location.This is a relatively new hotel and was clean and comfortable. Helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay at this location.This is a relatively new hotel and was clean and comfortable. Helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay at this location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

62 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times and was very pleased. Except for the last weekend stay. The two employees that worked the front desk put forth no effort to accommodate the guest needs. It seems they were too busy taking smoke breaks right in front of the hotel main door. We were even given old pools towels for bath towels on our 3rd night stay. They did not even pretend to try and help us with our issues, instead the response was always...cannot do it. One word to describe them - Lazy! We will not stay there anymore.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
VGarcia108, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bridge City, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Hello Sir,

I am so sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant stay. I expect more from my staff and have addressed these issues with them. Our number one priority is the guest experience and you can be assured that this situation will be resolved. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and hope that you will consider giving us a chance to change your opinion.

Best Regards,
Veronica Garcia
lq6204gm@laquinta.com
Spring Branch, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The hotel went out of their way to accommodate me on my recent fishing trip to Bridge City. They even kept my fish in their freezer until I was ready to leave. The breakfast was served early enough even for a fisherman. The room was very clean as was the entire hotel. The staff was excellent.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

VGarcia108, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bridge City, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time fishing. See you soon on your next fishing adventure!
Huntington, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was my second time to stay.First time right after they opened .Have stayed all over the country;usually on military bases.The staff went above and beyond !!!Cleanest I have ever stayed in.Breakfast was great.I will definitely stay again.Would love to see the alligators next time

Room Tip: Absolutely lakeside room!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your comments and hope that next time you will get to see Francis the gator. The scenary in the winter is also very beautiful! Thank you Veronica
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great place to stay. Very clean inside and out. Nice water feature out back for the kids. Will defiantly be back. Only down side is parking is a little tight if your towing a boat, but possible. My family and I had a wonderful time there. Breakfast was wonderful, better than I have ever had a a hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are so happy that your family enjoyed their stay and were able to enjoy the scenery. We are working on possible boat parking and hope to have this resolved asap. Hope to see you soon! Thank you Veronica Garcia
Lampasas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This was my first time to stay in this hotel... it won't be my last. Loved the staff, the hotel was spotless. The floors were almost as though from which you could eat. I just really enjoy my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your wonderful review on our property. Its comments like these that we work so hard for. On behalf of all the staff here we enjoyed having you visit us and hope to see you soon!

Veronica Garcia

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bridge City? Share your experiences!