“OH...It really must be heaven!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Brenham
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Brenham, Texas, United States
“OH...It really must be heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

This quaint ice cream parlour and sandwich and soup establishment has character and charm. My favorite is the Reuban Sandwich and the Broccoli and Cheese soup! They have flavored teas and serve one of the best sandwich type menus in town! Always a fun place to have a Girl's Luncheon but also a place your husband will enjoy the food as well! Oh....and did I mention the great deserts....? Oh...so good!

Visited August 2012

“Best sandwich in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. There roast beef sandwich is awesome. You can get it cold or hot. I would recommend it hot. They have the best soup and desserts. Yum!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waco, Texas
“A must eat in Brenham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had several people tell us that this is the one place in Brenham that you must eat at, and they were not wrong. I had the grilled chicken breast sandwich with provolone instead of swiss. It comes on a tasted bun. The chicken was amazingly tender and flavorful. My wife had their turkey and cheese quiche (I think) and pasta fagioli soup. The quiche was very good and the soup average. My advice is to eat here and try a sandwich since that is what they are know for. Very courteous staff. Their pies looked amazing as well but we were too full to try any!!

Visited September 2012
Cypress, Texas
“Just like you remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place is just like you remember ice cream shops when you were a kid (or wish it was like today if you're too young to remember). The food is good to excellent, the service is fast but friendly. And the prices are fair. MBH is clean and if you are there near closing time, you will appreciate the way the staff works to make certain the restaurant is sterile when they open the next day.

Visited September 2012
Cypress, TX
“Delicious Pies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I went to Must Be Heaven after lunch because we wanted to try a different lunch place that didn't have dessert. We came to Must Be Heaven because we heard the homemade pies were delicious. They really were awesome! We had the chocolate meringue pie and it was delicious. Its quality and you get a huge piece! Yes, it is very busy. Especially since we were there after the lunch crowd and we still had a lengthy wait but the pie is worth it. Definitely check it out!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Must Be Heaven? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Must Be Heaven, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.