“Texas vineyards” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 11 things to do in Brenham
Katy, Texas
“Texas vineyards”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We enjoyed a beautiful day driving to Brenham and visiting this vineyard. The owner is to be commended for his hospitality and knowledge of wine growing in Texas! It really was interesting.
Its a small place but so enjoyable! I highly recommend this!

Visited May 2013

“Gorgeous hillside scenery and wine loving owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I'm writing this review somewhat to rebut the review that complained about high priced tasting... My opinion is that the overall experience was fabulous. The value was adequate compared to other Texas winery tours go. I loved the down to earth vibe going on with the owners (they really work there!) and I love the country quaint ambiance of the place. Thank you for being so gracious and attentive to us during our visit! We will be back soon :)

Visited November 2012
Cypress, TX
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I went to Brenham to try out all the wines in the area. The Pleasant Hill Winery was number 2 on our list that day and it was the best! The winery is close to 290 and pretty hard to miss. The winery itself is quiant and pretty. The owners are very engaging, especially the wife of the owner who creates all the wine. She is in charge of the tastings and she is very pleasant. The wine itself was some of the best wines we have tried on our visit. Every one was a home run. The ports were a little too sweet for me, but everything else was delicious. We went on the tour, and really the tour is small but pretty informative. I enjoyed our time there and will definitely come back to stock up on more wines.

Visited August 2012
Fort Worth, TX
17 attraction reviews
“Good Wines, OK Winery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

The wines are good. The winery is better than many but not good enough to return. There were only a couple people there and we asked for a tour of the cellar after we had been there an hour. We were told we'd have to wait for the scheduled tour an hour away. This is after we spent over $100.00. Disappointing...

Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We enjoyed ourselves and there was a lot of information given to us about the wines. It was very interesting and fun. We even got to enjoy a dessert port with a piece of chocolate. DELISH!

Visited July 2012