“always good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Brenham Texas
“always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

my husband and I live in Brenham and we have gone to this restaurant several times and every time we go, we have a very good meal. My husband usually gets a summer type plate and I jump all over the menu. One of my favorite things are the chicken enchiladas. They have a large menu and no matter what we order, its always been good. The margaritas are good, but weak, so if you need a buzz, you may have to order 2 or more. But the food is great. Service is speedy and very attentive. Good place. We have also gone to the Cielito Lindo in Waller, and its equally good.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tampa
“Good Tex-Mex after Blue Bell's ice cream”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Stopped in late afternoon after a plant tour to Blue Bell creamery. Very nice atmosphere, good service and competent waiter. Home-made chips and salsa (red and green) were excellent -- an indication that the food would be competently prepared, which it was. The menu is standard tex-mex. My wife had enchiladas, I enjoyed flautas with guacamole, but advertised sour cream was missing. The restaurant was recommeded by a local, as the best in the area, which it probably is, although we did not stay in Brenham long enough to verify that claim.

• Visited January 2012