“Good and Not So Good” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Borger
Houston, Texas
“Good and Not So Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Ate here twice last week once for dinner and then for lunch. Had chicken Fajitas for dinner and it was not too good. Maybe I a spoiled by living in Houston but it was lacking seasoning. For lunch I ate a large shrimp cocktail and this was very good. People I know in Borger say this is normally a very good place to eat so maybe I just stopped in on a bad day.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Pikeville, Kentucky
“Nice place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time to Borger. I got the smothered chicken and it was Great. The rice was ok but cold. The corn has red peppers in it which may be normal for the type of restaurant. I loved the chips and salsa. Our waitress kept stopping to see if we needed anything. She was very helpful. Massive Menu !!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“YUM and YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Every item I have ever ordered here has been delicious. Coming from Houston, where there are dozens upon dozens of tasty Tex-Mex restaurants, I didn't expect to find one this great in Borger. It is our go-to restaurant! The manager (or owner?) is ridiculously nice and always a pleasant and present face in the dining room. My only complaint is that they don't serve "real" margaritas....but that doesn't stop me from going often!

Visited June 2013
“Honest wait staff! Plus great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent! Chips were very good, & actually had a 'corn' taste, like corn chips should! Salsa was good, with plenty of cilantro & onions. I got a combo plate with a cheese enchilada, beef tamale, beef crispy taco, and a fried chile relleno, served with rice & beans. Everything was tasty. The relleno was different than I'm used to- it had ground beef inside, then was fried crispy, and the cheese was surrounding it. Different but good! Was going to order a margarita, but my server informed my that it was made with wine (?) and not tequila, so I passed. Now for the best part. I mistakenly left almost $80 cash at my table, and didn't realize it until I got back to my hotel. I raced back, and told the cashier what happened, & the busser actually turned it in! Thank God for honest people! Overall a great meal in Borger, I'll definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Amarillo,Texas, United States
“TexMex at it's best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

A good assortment on the menu. Every thing I have tried is good. The variety is sure to please every member of your family.

Visited January 2013