“Surprised” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have not stayed in a Holiday Inn since I was a child on family trips. This was a very nice and neat hotel. This hotel does have coffee, which is not too bad. This was huge for me being a coffee drinker because the only other place to get coffee is McDonald's. The only reason I gave this review 4 instead of 5 stars, is because there was a decent size stain on one of the pillow cases.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fairbanks, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

By far the nicest place to stay in Borger. It's new, it's quite, it's clean.

In Borger, everywhere is close to everywhere, This hotel is no different. It's close proximity to shopping and dining is a plus. This staff is nice and responsive.

The only place I hang my hat when in town!

Room Tip: To get a good room be nice to the front desk folks, and stay away from the ice machines.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed in the Holday Inn Express in Borger, TX last week for business. It's a nice, new, clean hotel with nice rooms and a small breakfast buffet. I would have given 5 dots but for the 2 visitors I had in my room (roaches). I understand that this is the Texas panhandle where bugs rule over people, but I still had to delete a dot. Othere than that, I consider this the nicest hotel in Borger of the 4 hotels here that I've stayed in.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean rooms, and great look dining room.

You are also in close proximity to Bennigans and Wal-mart.

If I have one complaint... It's that Internet is almost non-existent, especially on the 4th floor. So you better have an air card if you are a heavy Internet user.

Other than that, great place to relax.

• Stayed June 2013
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a very nice hotel to stay in. I stayed here for three nights. The hotel staff are very nice and helpfull. The room was very spacious and clean. The only negtive was the breakfast which was not very warm. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Merrimack, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We arrived to a friendly smile & got our room quickly which was great for road weary travelers. Once in the room we found out our thermostat was broken. Desk clerk came quickly & changed our room. Surprisingly it was a larger room too! Nice! Breakfast was slightly better than hotel breakfast. It had the same stuff HI serves with the addition of cheese & sausage in the eggs & hash browns. It tasted great! I'd stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I came to this hotel after leaving another one in this town. This is really a nice hotel. I've stayed at several other Holiday Inn Expresses before and this one has to be the best. The room was immaculate, and very roomy. The entire location was very clean, smelled nice, and the staff were excellent. I highly recommend this site and if I am working in this area again, I will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: I recommend the King bed rooms, the bathroom in these was so big! There is a stand up shower, and a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Borger? Share your experiences!