“Great weekend getaway for crafters!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Craftaway Studios

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bonham
Craftaway Studios
You added Craftaway Studios to your Saves list
615 Chestnut Street, Bonham, TX 75418   |
Frisco, Texas
“Great weekend getaway for crafters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I really had a great time at Craft Away Studios. The place is very charming and clean!. the crafting room has everything you can imagine and you are welcome to borrow any items you need to use. I think I tried out all of the equipment while there just to see what neat things I could create. The bedrooms and bathrooms are very spacious and comfortable. There is a full sized kitchen for you to use if you prefer to make meals or snacks. She also has a snack bar filled with goodies and drinks. I had a great time while staying there and HIGHLY recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
CraftawayStudios, Owner at Craftaway Studios, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Carissa, thank you so much for writing a review for Craftaway Studios! I'm happy to hear that you were inspired to try out new tools and techniques during your stay--we created the Stash for exactly that reason!

I truly appreciate your business and hope to see you at Craftaway again soon!

Anna Dineen

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Aubrey, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Craftaway Studios is the best craft retreat I have been to! I love, love, love it! They are very flexible with the number of people and there is no minimum stay required, plus the STASH means I don't have to pack my whole craft room! I would and do recommend this retreat to everyone I know!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Becky, thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of Craftaway Studios! I am just thrilled to hear that you enjoy being here so much, and that the flexibility really works for you. We designed our policies with flexibility in mind, so I'm glad that it's really working!

I truly appreciate your business and always enjoy hosting you at Craftaway Studios!

Anna Dineen

Been to Craftaway Studios? Share your experiences!