“Best for Mexican in town.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Bonham
Cuisines: Mexican
“Best for Mexican in town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is our first choice for Mexican food in town. Authentic salsa and great chips. The variety of entrees pleases our family of six. The price isn't too bad and they have a good variety of cold beer. The staff is always friendly, but a bit forgetful from time to time. FHS

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“My favorite Mexican in town ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We eat here usually once a week. My wife and I both agree it's the best Mexican place in town. Love the fajitas and their queso

Leonard, Texas
“Leonard Luna azul, although has closed was so much better!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have been to Leonard's Luna Azul numerous times and it was always fantastic! The tortilla soup was the best ever! I have missed them being in Leonard so we went to Bonham. What a huge disappointment. We ordered drinks and water...never got the water. Had to wait for a while for the chips and hot sauce. I ordered a cup of soup to go with my meal. The soup arrived with the meal. It was not at all like it was in Leonard. It was just broth, a piece of chicken and NO TORTILLA STRIPS!

Our food was room temp at best. Our waitress Jacqueline did not come by one single time to ask us how it was or if we needed anything. Water and more chips would have been nice!

It took 20 more minutes to ask for our check and we still never got it. We walked up to the register and stood and waited to pay. Seems like the girl didn't really get the concept of waitressing. I am sad that I won't be able to come back and enjoy what used to be a wonderful place to eat in Leonard! Sure do miss Mr. Molina and Ivan. Seems like they knew what was good!

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Great recommendation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

My daughter recommended this restaurant to us (she works in Bonham). We met her for lunch. I would have never just happened upon this gem.

The food was delicious and plentiful. Restaurant is very clean. Prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food.

The best restaurant in whole town, according to my daughter. After eating here, I would probably believe it.

Plano, Texas
“Nice, clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Pros: Pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff, bar, priced right.
Cons: Good food - nothing fancy, not informed wait staff.

Visited March 2014