“Romantic, Special Occasion Dining” 5 of 5 stars

(830) 816-2005
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Creek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Boerne
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Theissen Street
Round Rock, Texas
“Romantic, Special Occasion Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

The Creek Restaurant in Boerne is an excellent choice for romantic, special occasion dining. We highly recommend the filet with mushrooms in wine. Our server was attentive, caring for our every need, including a surprise chocolate mousse birthday cake--thanks, Jetro!

Visited December 2013

Houston
“Anniversary week-end”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We have dined at the Creek previously, but just for lunch. My husband and I spent a week-end in Boerne for our anniversary, and decided to have a nice dinner meal at The Creek. We are from Houston, so we are very familiar with fine dining and excellent food. We arrived at the restaurant without a reservation, and were pretty much treated like we had cooties. The place was not full...and we were finally shown to a table. I will have to say that our server was amazing....friendly, helpful with food suggestions, and attentive without being intrusive....all good. The food was actually quite good, and we had an enjoyable time. However, there was such an air of "snootiness" that it put a slight damper on the evening. Most of that attitude was coming from the man that I presumed was the manager....not so much from the staff. A much better place to dine in Boerne is the Dodging Duck...truly an amazing place ! Try it instead !

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sequim, Washington
“Nice Place in a Tourist Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Ok, this is not my normal review. My wife and I have been on the South Beach Diet. Finding a place that serves low carb foods is difficult, and we were really pleased to stumble upon the Creek Restaurant.
A whole page of salads and many other options I really wish I could have tried. Wait staff was excellent, the atmosphere was also quite nice with a view over the river and the walking trail through the park below where we were eating. The menu was wide ranged for those of you luck enough to have what your might desire.
To sum it up, great place, great staff and wonderful salads.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bulverde, Texas
“Good and Yummy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have eaten here several times and find the fod nd service to be good, but not outstanding. The Creek is a charming and delightful place that serves up above average fare. I sometimes feel that the place thinks more highly of itself than is reality.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“Just say No to the Spud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I am a bit of a foodie, or at least know how to bake a potato. I ordered a special for the evening, "Flounder with a Crab sauce" wife had the Scallops (awesome). The Flounder would have been much better w/o having been completely smothered in the sauce. I asked for a baked potato. It had been cooked and setting for at least 2-3 hours on a warm surface. It would not even melt the butter. The manager insisted on bringing a second one out, but with the butter, cheese, s. cream, etc on the side thinking this would make a difference. Same old tired spud.

• Visited October 2013