“For the Ladies who Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
San Antonio, Texas
“For the Ladies who Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Charming old house w/multiple rooms. Fresh baked bread and ingredients, although a touch pricier than other "tea room" type restaurants. Uncomfortable chairs.

Visited May 2012

TheWoodlands
“Lunch with our Aunt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This was my husband and I first trip to this place and we had lunch with his "favorite" Aunt. It is a very quaint atmosphere in a little house with plenty of parking behind the house. The staff were friendly and worked with us to modify part of my meal due to issues I have with food. The cheese rolls with butter was to die for-I wanted more than what they give you on the rolls. The only thing I do not like and that is because I am a picky eater-you do not know what is for lunch till that day. They make different food each day. I think I would like that place more in the Fall/Winter when they serve chicken dumplings and the "hearty" meals that I am used to eating. The fancy and gourmet is not my style but overall, we really enjoyed the visit!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas, the Lone Star State
“Little slice of Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Oh my goodness. Get yourself down to the Peach Tree as soon as you possibly can. Everything about this place shines - quaint atmosphere, delicious food, friendly waitresses...

But the cheese rolls. OH, those cheese rolls. I would crawl to Boerne on my hands and knees, if I had to, to taste these delectable rolls. Put some butter on them and you'll positively melt into a puddle of yeasty joy.

The chicken salad and tuna salad are both very tasty...but did I mention the cheese rolls?

Eat here! You won't regret it!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Blanco, Texas
“One Word - Cheese Rolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Located On Main Street near the light with no parking in front of the restaurant... But plenty of parking in the back... Friendly wait staff. Definitely a Luncheon Place for Ladies. Restaurant is in a older house with different rooms for dining. Had the Salad Plate - chose two salads - Chicken Salad and Seafood Salad on a bed of leafy green lettuce - very good - obviously homemade.. then Buttermilk Pie for dessert.. All quite tasty ... The Seafood Salad had green onions in it - So if you don't like onions in you seafood salad. Try their other salads.. Huge portions.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Friendswood
“Excellent place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Rolls & sandwiches were excellent. Peach cobbler was good especially with the ice cream.

Visited June 2012