Owner and staff were so accommodating to us. We loved our room. It was very comfortable for 4 kids and me. The breakfast in the hotel each morning was a life saver. And it was good too. Lots of variety. Our next tour of the Texas Hill Country will include a stay at this Best Western. It is the Best one of all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel in Blanco opened in 2010. Modern spacious lodging and accommodations for leisure or business travelers. Choose from suites with a king bed, two queen beds, or our honeymoon suites with jacuzzi. Centrally located in the heart of Texas hill country between Fredericksburg, Marble Falls, Wimberley, Johnson City and Bulverde. Only 6 miles from Rocking J Golf course and Red Corrall Ranch, about 18 miles to wildseed farm, Lyndon Johnson ranch, and Pedernales Falls State Park, and 2 miles from the Blanco state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Hotel Blanco
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn And Suites