“Recent Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Big Spring

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great people at the front desk, room was clean, tv was good, chair and tables need to be replaced as they are stained and chipped up, Pillows were way too small and soft for the bed, and the shower head is so low that it is ideal for someone who is 5 foot 3. However, the room was not that bad at all and they have a great breakfast. I would recommend this hotel for a stay for anyone going through to Midland or Colorado City for an overnight stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Priya8742, General Manager at Super 8 Big Spring, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am so glad you were happy with the service and staff here at Super 8. We take great pride in our customer service and breakfast. Your review is greatly appreciated and we sincerely hope to see you again on your next visit to Big Spring.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The first thing that caught my eye and attention was the staff. The building was normal, a typical layout, in the middle of nowhere. I was greeted warmly, they knew my name the second I walked in.
Secondly, because I am a single female and this is oil region and the hotel was packed with gents, they kindly put me in a downstairs room between the laundry facility and boiler room. No neighbors and my door was hidden behind the stairway.
Thirdly, The room was cleaned every day. I was a longtimer and usually places won't clean every day. The room offers, amenities, simple, clean, ready to use.
Anyone who complains the linens were thin or the room was outdated, the staff far outweighs any complaint you could have. They are slowly trading out the old and bringing in the new.
Overall, very good. I'd happily stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jaime, we loved having you here! You will be missed. Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.

Priya, GM
Pharr
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Bed old, hard, with thin linens, towels, and service. Breakfast laughable. Hard to get to, remote from office. Eggs cooked to order but no meat. Cost outrageous! Office person not very helpful but told us the eating area back out the door to the end of the walkway..

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Priya8742, General Manager at Super 8 Big Spring, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Bryan C,

I am very sorry you were unsatisfied with your stay with us. Our breakfast is actually the number one compliment we get from most customers and I really apologize if it was not up to your expectations. As a franchised hotel for Wyndham, we are required to have exactly what we have on our menu. I thank you for your review and will look into the other items you mentioned. Your opinion is very important to us to help best serve our guests in the future.

Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is the only hotel I stay at in Big Spring. The rooms are clean, the staff is very friendly and the continental breakfast, with cooked to order eggs, is always delicious. With every visit, the welcome I receive is like that of a friend and not a customer.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Priya8742, General Manager at Super 8 Big Spring, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Renata

We absolutely love your business and I personally look forward to hearing from you each time you make your reservations. Thank you for being a loyal and dedicated customer.

Amarillo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My room was prepaid and my card was charged after I checked-in. When I noticed the charge on my card I immediately contact the motel in person. I talked to the General Manager and she agreed that an error was made and she promised to take it immediately and that i should see a credit to my card in a couple a days. Yes, I did see the credit on my card. Ms. Patel was very helpful and pleasant. Thank you Ms. Patel for great customer service.

Room Tip: This is a great location for Big Spring.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Juan D

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so very glad that I was able to help you out with your folio and charges. I remember speaking with you over the phone and how very nice you were. I hope you will visit us again on your next trip to the Big Spring area.

Priya Patel, GM

Been to Super 8 Big Spring? Share your experiences!