“Something for Everyone!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Austin, TX
“Something for Everyone!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our BMW motorcycle group of 12 had lunch at the Red Mesa Grill. The menu offered a variety that satisfied everyone's palate. We enjoyed the Mexican food, sandwiches, salads and soups. The customer service was attentive and the service was quick. The restaurant was spotless. I would have given it 5 stars if they had given chips and salsa without an up-charge! We will go back the next time we are in Big Springs.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hereford, Texas
“Great atmosphere, food variety, and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Really nice on the inside. Rank service as excellent. Food above average. Everything coming out of the kitchen looked really good. Blue corn chicken enchiladas was my choice and was okay. Will revisit again to try other menu items.

Visited September 2013
Miami
“Solid, Southwestern-American-Mexican fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Red Mesa Grill is a casual restaurant with a unique menu for this area- Southwestern-style food with American and Mexican influences. It is located about 2.5 miles south of I-20 on US87, on the corner of S. Gregg Street and 24th Street, across the road from the large VA facility(formerly a hospital), and in between Wendy's and Long John Silvers. Our party had the Baja Fish Tacos (I recommend having them put the sour cream on the side), the Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, the Santa Fe Chicken, the All American burger, and the Blue Corn Enchiladas- and all were very good. We did not have any of the appetizers, soups/salads, pasta, grilled specialties or desserts, so I cannot comment on those offerings. There is a small children's menu (four items) as well as a number of desserts- again we did not partake of those offerings, so I cannot comment. There is a small, but lively bar, and I observed other folks enjoying their Margaritas. My only complaint was the service- slow, (but pleasant) but ultimately worth the wait- just don't go there if you are in a hurry. The restaurant closes fairly early- 8:30pm on weekdays, and about 9:00pm on weekends, so it is not a late-night place to eat. It is a bit pricey, but the food is very good and I recommend it if you can spend $10.95 or more on an entree.

• Visited June 2013