Did not have a reservation and decided to stop and see if a room was available. Given the hotel reviews in the area (Abilene, Midland, and Odessa) I was hesitant. They had a room, and the hotel seemed decent and the location right off I-20 was perfect. Service was very good and friendly. Room rate was especially decent for the area ($109 for two queen beds). The room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. Really nice breakfast in the morning. Highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Big Spring Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Big Spring Hotel Big Spring
- Holiday Inn Big Spring
- Big Spring Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Big Spring. We are conveniently located near downtown Big Spring, the Heritage Museum and Comanche Trail Park, which includes the new Big Spring Aquatic Center. We are also minutes away from The Hanger 25 air museum. All guest rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi; iron & ironing board, microwave, refrigerators, coffee makers, cordless phones, and hair dryers...free continental breakfast! The Holiday Inn Express Hotel is an interior corridor hotel with keycard locks, a fitness facility, and a business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Big Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.