“Well,ok.....” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
houstonburbs
“Well,ok.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We needed a quick place to eat as we traveled.... As BBQ fans, we expected good West Texas really great food. This place just did not get it. Friendly staff, but this did not make up for the mediocre food served. Sorry...this place did not do it for us....disappointed travelers!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

65% Recommend
Fort Worth
“Good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a cafeteria style restaurant with sides available for the dipping and based on the meal that you bought. There is free vanilla bean ice cream provided by the wait-staff (vanilla flavor is very strong). I had the chopped beef sandwich--it is good-sized, flavorful and filling.

Visited November 2012
“Fake BBQ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

There was no smoke ring or bark on the brisket it was very dry very poor attemt to call this bbq would not recommend to anyone for this overpriced place as I travel the country and this so far is by the worst

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Corona, California, United States
“As good as my Grandpa's BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This BBQ tasted as good as my grandfather's BBQ....and he knows his BBQ! The chopped beef sandwich was amazing and I loved the onion rings! The staff was also extremely friendly and kept my family's drinks refilled. I have two small children and they also ate everything on their plate! Just when we thought it couldn't get better, they brought us cobbler and homemade ice-cream that was to die for. I could eat here everyday!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hurst, Texas
“Love those Ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Best sauce and ribs ever. My husband loves the Texas Sub if your hunger. Don't forget the homemade ice cream!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere