“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Tyler, Texas
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I ate the best pizza I've ever had. My husband loved the pork chops. Beautiful place overall with great music.

Visited November 2013

68% Recommend
“Mediocre food, horrible service, decent music. Looks can be deceiving!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This place looks really cool and the atmosphere is nice when it's not of hot to sit outside. However, I have never been amazed by anything that I have eaten. If you order a sandwich be sure to ask for lots of extra sauce because they are really dry! The service could also use a lot training. So many mistakes that could easily be avoided if they would write down what people say. Tonight was my fourth time to go, I will always give restaurants a few tries before I give up on them. But, this time was the final straw. If you want to eat in this area just go across the street to Moore Store!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Wish I could have come for the nightlife”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Fun , Great Service. Food was excellent.
The waitress said that a tornado had blown threw town a while back and when they
decided to rebuild the owner made the old forge into a restaurant. He had great vision.
The town was reborn. Now its a destination. Fun shops and worth the drive.
Looked like the nightlife was really good. Music and locals.
I will be back next time I am in the area

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Maybe I just caught in on a bad day.... Pretty cool atmosphere, but they had the patio open and there were a lot of flies around. Food sounded better than it was; I met a friend for lunch and the food was pretty bland, and the service wasn't much better.

Ben Wheeler is a cute town with some neat shops, but I might skip the Forge if you're looking for a lunch spot.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville TX
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went for lunch on the 4th of July after waiting over an hour at The Shed in Edom and still not being served. We should have come here first. No crowd, quick and friendly service. Excellent menu. We had blue cheese nachos as an appetizer, they were great. I have the spicy vegetable wrap and it was delicious and a very generous serving. I think the main attraction is music on weekend nights but we really enjoyed our lunch here.

• Visited July 2013