“I love Millers ! ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Belton
Cuisines: Barbecue
“I love Millers ! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I just wanted to give a shout out to millers ! I'm never disappointed everything I have tried is GREAT! And they have expanded ! Good job ! If you haven't tried it -- GO!

Belton, Texas
“One of the best around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is some of the best BBQ in the area. The brisket is tender and flavorful.. the sausage has a great snap when you bite into it. the best is the pulled pork.. Love this place.

• Visited March 2014
Denton, TX
“Texas Monthly Definitely Got This One Right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I drove here directly from Whup's Boomerang BBQ in Marlin (please see that review). WOW, what a difference. Both made the Texas Monthly "50 Best BBQ Joints in the World" list but the similarities end there. Miller's brisket is easily some of the very best I've ever had - anywhere! The bark is thick and flavorful. The smoke rings are deep and intense and the flavor is beyond description. The sausage was good too, but the brisket - Oh my screaming God!! Mr. Miller can be found working alongside the building in the hot, hot Texas summer heat creating all of this goodness. Stop by on your way out and tell him you appreciate his hard work. I did. He genuinely appreciated the kind words. Nice fellow and one helluva pitmaster!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Georgetown, Texas
“It's Way Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We knew as soon as we entered this was going to be good. There was a line of people waiting to order. The line moved quickly and the food arrived soon. There were four of us so we were able to sample each others food. I had the "fatty brisket", and it was very flavorable, but NOT MOIST like I hoped it would be. The picture of brisket on their website shows slices of brisket with obvious fat. That's what I wanted and did not get. So, for future visits, I'll try it one more time and hope for the best?

However, the ribs were awesome, maybe better even than that! The hotlink sausage also was just great. The sides were equally good; great cole slaw. Millers Smokehouse is now right at the top of my favorite BBQ joints.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“First Texas BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Since this was my first authentic Texas BBQ, I have to be clear that I have nothing to compare it to. That said, it was very good. I've had homemade smoked ribs frequently (my dad's specialty) and since I don't think he reads Trip Advisor, let me say that Millers ribs were better. The flavour was incredible and the meat just fell off the bone. I also had the brisket, but I wish I had just stuck with ribs. I enjoyed them more. My daughter had the half chicken, and it had a smokey flavour that was less overpowering than the beef. She really enjoyed it. The coleslaw and potato salad were really nice accompaniments. We were traveling from Dallas to San Antonio, and picked this place because we figured we'd hit it at lunch time. We were pleased with our choice. The staff really went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed it. This was the Texas experience I really wanted to have. Nothing fancy or pretentious about this place. Just good food.