“Always Good Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone Number (979) 865-8401
“Always Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place has great food and great service. the prices are reasonable as well!

We like their buffet.

Try it!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“Great Steak and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went back twice to Yani's steak house and received excellent service and great price for great steak.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Unexpected gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I was in Bellville visiting family, and decided to try the local steak joint. As we walked in, I was slightly skeptical, since the decor is slightly dated, compared to our average restaurants of choice. What this gem lacks in decor, it makes up more than enough in service and quality! The owner was extremely attentive to our table, and even conjured up a perfect non-alcoholic beverage for me, based purely on my description of my cravings! Our steaks were absolutely phenomenal!!! Cooked to absolute perfection, not overly seasoned and the accompanying vegetables were very delicious and complemented the steaks. I can honestly say that I cannot wait for our next visit. If ever you find yourself within the area, do not pass up the opportunity!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Austin, Texas
“Good menu variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am always passing Yani's on my way to Sealy. I decided to stop and try it in the middle of the afternoon. The buffet was closed but I didn't even know they had a lunch buffet. I had a seafood entree and it was outstanding. The price was very reasonable - around $10. The salad bar contains FRESH options and some delicious soup.
The second visit I made the lunch buffet. Wow. Loaded baked potato soup could have been my whole meal with the scrumptious breads/rolls offered. Priced well under $10.
Next visit I will try the steaks. I have heard good things from neighbors.
Service is --well--what service should be-- so very attentive and truly interested in your satisfaction.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Niceville, Florida
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Looked at the reviews while staying in Sealy, Glad we decided to drive the few miles up to Bellville. Service was good, the food was great, my wife is a chef/kitchen manager and we were quite suprised to get this quality of food in a strip mall. The only thing that kept my rating down was the condition of the restrooms, badly in need of new fixtures and paint. I understand when you rent space it can be tough getting repairs but I would have to foot the bill myself were it my restaurant.

• Visited October 2012