“I coulda stayed a week!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1508 I-35 North, Bellmead, TX 76705 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Bellmead
McAllen, Texas
“I coulda stayed a week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

Clean, comfortable, beautiful handicapped room downstairs. Safe. It was a very good price considering it was actually a suite room--complete with couch, chair, kitchenette, all handicapped accessible and comfy.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Glasgow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

I stayed here at the Comfort Inn and Suites, Bellmead, Waco, Texas from 12th - 22nd September 2011. It certainly lived up to it's "Comfort" name - the hotel is extremely clean, has friendly staff and a nice selection of items included in the breakfast menu. I would stay here again and have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone looking for an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Thank you. Lilian A

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

Our experience began with checking in on Friday evening. The desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful. We chatted with him as we came and went throughout our stay.

We had a King suite and found it to be plenty of room for my husband, daughter and me. The room was clean and smelled fresh.

The only thing that was less than perfect was the cramped conditions in the breakfast space in the morning. They did a nice job of keeping everything stocked, but there was no room to sit down. I think this was likely caused by the majority of the guests being at the same conference, which meant everyone was there for breakfast at the same time.

I thought the property was very nice and well staffed. I would recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

While traveling from Memphis to San Antonio we decided to stop and have dinner at the Cracker Barrel in Waco, TX. Just down from the Cracker Barrel was a Comfort Inn. Outwardly it looked nice so we decided to check it out. The man at the front desk told us he only had a King suite left because there were a lot of high school kids in town because of a state tennis competition. I said ok, but I was worried it was going to be noisy. The manager told us to call the front desk immediately if we heard any loud noises.
We got to the room and it was very nice and clean. We settled right in; watched a little TV and went to sleep. We never heard a sound. I would highly recommend this hotel. The hot breakfast was very nice too and the hostess kept it well stocked which I'm sure was not easy with all those teenagers around.
Thank you Waco Comfort Inn!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
SterlingSherrill, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2011
Thank You for your very nice review ! We know if people give us a try they will be very Happy!
Sterling Sherrill/ GM
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

I spent one night here on a quick trip to Waco, and this hotel satisfied my expectations. The room was nice and clean, and the free breakfast was good. The location was convenient to the places I wanted to go (the Waco Mammoth Site and the Dr Pepper Museum). There were no rooms with two beds available, so I slept on the pullout sofa bed in our room while my traveling companion took the real bed. The sofa bed wasn't the most comfortable sleeping surface in the world, but it was about what you'd expect for a sofa bed.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Pacific, MO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

Make sure you have hotel room rate in writing and check your bill when you check out. Rooms are tired (college towns take a beating). The Sleep Inn south of town is much nicer and staff is more accommodating. I won't be staying here again. I am a diamond club member, so I have stayed at many hotels in the family of hotels.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
SterlingSherrill, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2011
I am very sorry but we have 1000's of reservations with out any rate problems. I am sorry for your situation. We really try to please our guests but sometimes you just can please everyone. We hope you will give us another opportunity and you can contact me directly. Sterling Sherrill / GM 254- 744- 7443 CELL
As repect to the Sleep Inn it is located at the outskirts of town south of Waco and we are more centrally located towards down town Waco and very close to all the attractions and Riverbend baseball fields. And we are just as nice a hotel as them.

Travelers are raving about these Bellmead hotels

txtam6
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2009

We visited this past weekend for a baseball tournament. Our coach reserved a block of rooms in advance. Our group of 6 families were divided among floor 2 and floor 3. Upon check-in we encountered Rebecca. She is the rudest front desk clerk I have EVER encountered. She asked what our plates were, and if we did not know that what kind of vehicle we had. I looked up at her as my wife answered. Rebecca replied "atleast one of you are paying attention." As other families checked in, their first comment was also about the front desk clerk. At this point, it was funny to compare stories of how rude she was to each family. However, once she decided to block the stairs with chairs so we could not use the stairs, things got serious. It was much easier going floor to floor via the stairs than waiting on the elevator. We had one child who will NOT even step into an elevator. Is she not aware of fire codes. On the phone, with another employee she referred to us as WHITE people. Of course, she was not white, but if she has problem with different races, she should not be working with the public. Her actions/attitude are completely out of line. I have emailed Comfort Inn, who said I would have a reply within 3days, but have still not heard from them. Rooms were gross, 1 family found huge roach, nonsmoking rooms smelled of smoke, pool was very small.

• Stayed July 2009
We only had rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floor when your coach booked us. He agreed to the rooms so this is not our fault but I am sorry. And sometimes when people do not get thier way it all of a sudden make us rude people waiting on you but I assure you we are trying or best to make you happy. And even if that person was rude she no longer works here.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!