“Average place!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Waco North

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Waco North to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Waco North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1502 North I-35 Exit 338b, Bellmead, TX 76705 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Bellmead
Certificate of Excellence 2014
txtraveler46
“Average place!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

Rooms are a little worn. Clean sheets & towels. Good a/c. TVs wre tube type. Half the published channels were missing. Not fixed after two requests. Morning free breakfast was minimum. Booked here with large convention group. You get what you pay for. If I were booking for myself I'll go someplace else.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Somerset, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

Hi we are from Pennsylvania,and recently stayed a week at Contry Suites in Waco. I looked at comments before I booked,and decided to take a chance. The room was great,had our own exit, there is a wonderful laundry room so we did not have to bring dirty laundry home, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary newspaper,and weekend paper. ! I requested extra pillows due to my husband's sleep condition. There is a swimiing pool,we have a pool party with the kids. The hotel was very clean,and cleaned the room daily. The hotel is right across from Wal-Mart,that helped,and did not have to drive a million miles. The manager and his assistant was just wonderful. I had budget to stay with,and the hotel met all my expections above and beyond. If you want a brand name hotel Fairfield Inn and The Radison is just down the street. The hotel has a great reputation outside of trip advisor. If you are the complaint traveler, then stay home. I wish the hotel great sucess,and yes they are remodeling everything. That will be nice when it is finished!
There is a wonderful steakhouse down the road, Heitmiller's check it out! BLess you all!

PS the family made it back to Pennsylvania,and we are doing great! Getting settled!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
cx_waco, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Waco North, responded to this review, November 19, 2010
Thank you for your business and the kind comments. We are glad that you made it home safely and wish you all the best. Thank you - CIS Management.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2010

We were skeptic when we saw where it was located, but changed our minds when we saw the inside. It was very nice for compared to our last hotel. Everything was smooth, except for a TV with a green tint. Things went from ok to worse when we had constant noise outside our room. We were situated near the stairs on the second floor. The living area was outside our door, and was filled with rowdy kids who ran up and down the hall stomping, parents who were oblivious to the noise were drinking beer, the lady at the desk who had brown hair and about 5'6" ignored our complaints about the noise, the children seemed to want to retaliate for our complaints about there inside wiffleball game. This Hotel was horrendous. I will make sure I never stay hear or at any other of these hotels. As i write this it is only 10 pm and who knows what the rest of the night holds for us. If i do not survive tell the world my story. I urge all of you to save your self from the nightmare me and my family have endured.

• Stayed November 2010
I apologize for the noise disturbance during your stay. We take complaints such as this seriously and attempt to address them immediately. I apologize if you felt the front desk clerk ignored your complaints, but the guests responsible for creating the noise were talked to and were told that they would be asked to leave if they continued to disrupt other guests.
Best Regards, CIS Management
Sugar Land, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

Did not honor the rate quoted over the phone. I booked the room several weeks in advance. When everything in town was sold out, my rate went up.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
cx_waco, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Waco North, responded to this review, October 14, 2010
We regret that this guest was not satisfied with the service provided to them, as it is our intention to provide each guest with the best customer service possible. The guest was given a rate as part of a group represented by a travel agent. Despite numerous attempts from the hotel, the travel agent failed to confirm the reservation dates and rooms needed. Although the travel agent would not confirm the room nights by the cutoff, the circumstances were explained to the guest and a discount was still offered to the guest. The guest cancelled the reservation. Best Regards, Country Inn & Suites - Waco.
Wichita Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

This hotel is very clean. It is right off the service road of I-35, yet it is quiet. Huge parking lot. Very close to stores and restaurants. Staff is friendly.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2010

Stayed for 4 days while visiting Waco and booked this hotel because of an internet deal. Was a bit nervous about it after reading other reviews, but was pleasantly surprised. The hallways were clean and well lit. The room itself was nice and clean, roomy and the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast included texas shaped waffles, and the other usual breakfast fare. The pool was very clean and our kids spent a lot of time there. Our room had a full size fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher. The kingsize bed was in a separate room and there were two televisions. Also enjoyed the nearby restaurants, Cracker Barrel, Luby's, and Wendy's. Found a local restaurant, Uncle Dan's, which had great barbeque. We plan to come back to Waco and stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

I viewed a room prior to staying and that was one of their better rooms. The week that I stayed, the furniture was severely chipped and dented. The room had a mildew smell. The other guests had children continuously running up and down the halls making noise. There was a dog in the hallway another day barking at us. The manager on staff was rude. Because I stayed several family members chose to stay. It will NEVER be my recommendation again. $400 for nothing!!! Some relatives paid $200 for a couple of days.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
cx_waco, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Waco North, responded to this review, August 26, 2010
We take comments as yours seriously in an effort to improve our overall quality and guest experience. Warm Regards. Country Inn & Suites - Waco.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Waco North? Share your experiences!