This hotel is convenient to I-35. A shopping center across the street has a Luby's and other inexpensive places to eat. Convenience stores and filling stations nearby.
I was the only person checking in and the only one checking out, so had no problems with front desk service. They treated me all right. Night desk clerk helped me with directions.
Rooms look like basic roadside motel rooms. No distinguishing features. Heating and cooling are supplied by a noisy window unit. Bright lights outside (second floor) require use of heavy blackout curtains. Room is very bright if they don't close tightly.
My room had a mini-fridge, and coffee maker. No microwave. Wireless internet included.
No complaints. Two or three other similar properties are nearby (within a quarter mile.) I booked this room through Priceline for $62 and felt it was worth that. Would not have been ecstatic if I had paid the full rate, which from the website looks like $104.
Breakfast not included. I checked out and had breakfast down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full-service hotel Waco offers that was built in the last 30 years, the new Holiday Inn Waco Northwest offers you the very best in hospitality. Located just four miles from the center of downtown and eight miles from Waco Regional Airport -ACT, the Holiday Inn Waco Northwest is the perfect place to base your next trip to central Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest Hotel Waco
- Holiday Inn And Suites Waco Northwest
- Holiday Inn Bellmead