“It's been awhile!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Sugar Land, Texas
“It's been awhile!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always looked forward to eating at Auntie Pasto’s as it is one of my favorite places to eat. It's been awhile since I have been there as I am not in the neighborhood anymore but I was very pleasantly surprised that nothing has changed!!! The food is still excellent. My favorite is the Eggplant Parmesan. The bread is still wonderful and I love the house tea with the juices in it. I saved room and enjoyed the crème brulee for dessert. The service was excellent. Overall, I was really pleased and will return again soon.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Friendly neighborhood restaurant with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We eat at Auntie Pestos at least once per month. The service is attentive even on crowded nights. The whole wheat penne pasta with basil, garlic, and tomato is a favorite. If you want a good meal at a reasonable price and time to visit this is your place.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
US
“Lunch Time Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I've been eating at Auntie Pasto's for years and always leave satisfied. The food is consistently delicious as well as the service. Their salads and breads are fresh and helps get your taste buds ready for the main course. It's been a favorite place to dine for lunch and they serve us will within our allotted lunch time. We look forward to the next visit!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Our Go To Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

This a great neighborhood restaurant which we have gone to many, many times. My son was in town this past weekend and we couldn't think of where to go to dinner one night, and when I mentioned Auntie Pasto's, he smiled and said let's do it. The food is always good, the service is always friendly, it's casual and the prices are good. All in all it's a place we all like and visit often. It's our go to place.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bellaire, Texas
“good place for kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

This is a good place to take your kids. The food is ok but pretty unexciting. The atmosphere is about the same...ok but nothing to write home about. I would find somewhere else to go. Prices are pretty reasonable and the service is good.

• Visited December 2011