“Didn't bring their A-game Thursday night” 3 of 5 stars

1601 Airport Freeway, Bedford, TX
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Posados Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 99 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Mexican
Fort Worth, Texas
“Didn't bring their A-game Thursday night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This place is always packed on the weekends. The food portions were decent, but the quality was average. However, we were there on an off-night.

Visited September 2013

“Stopped through”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Strawberry Margarita sucked. Sampler appetizer basic taste. Not going there again. You would think with the construction taking lots of business away they would be nice but they aren't.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Great enchiladas, slow food, lots of smoke in the air”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had a 2-for-1 coupon for enchilada dinners. We chose cheese enchiladas with sour cream sauce and chicken enchiladas with chili sauce. Both dishes were excellent. The accompanying sautéed veggies, tortilla soup, and charro beans were also very tasty. The complimentary chips were thin, crisp, and fresh. The salsa was very mild which suited me, but the salsa needed much more spice for my husband. Although the restaurant wasn't crowded, our food took quite awhile to arrive. The reason for my "average" rating is that a fairly large section of the restaurant is designated for smokers (this area includes the large bar), and there were lots of smokers and smoke in that section. The smoking section is partitioned from the rest of the restaurant by a wall that is only about 4' high, so obviously the smoke wafts into the non-smoking section. Although the food was very tasty, I don't think I could recommend this restaurant if smoke in the air is distasteful to you when you eat.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Food quality has changed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We have had dinner here many times in the past. Recently the food quality has changed dramatically (not for the better.). The fajitas, tortillas and chips were NOT good. Regrettably, this is likely our last visit.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bedford, Texas
“Worst Mexican Food Restaurant in the Area - Don't Go!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Oh my this place is horrible except one thing..... lucky my margarita was good.

* Salsa - not fresh, bland in a jar taste, no flavor.
* Queso - warmed up cheese sauce, very bland no flavor, not good.
* Chicken tortilla soup - it was ok not the best and not the worst, just ok but probably the best item of my dinner.
* Beef Fajitas - worst fajitas I have ever tasted in my life. So bland and they tasted worse. Both my wife and I stopped eating them because they tasted so bad.
* Margarita swirl - large and very good.

There is so many better places for Mexican food in the DFW area. Pasados was close to our neighborhood so we tried it. Most worst bland bad tasting food ever and never going back. Would recommend going to Taco Bell or On The Border before this place to give you an idea how bad. The running joke before we left was the only patrons in this place were senior citizen white people about 75% of the crowd. People who have no taste buds and no idea what true Mexican food is. The other 25% I feel bad for you like us, trying a place and probably never going back.

• Visited July 2013