I generally do not write poor reviews of hotels, but my experience at the Holiday Inn Express in Bedford, TX was truly terrible. My family and I flew in to see my niece graduate from high school. The lobby of the hotel has been updated and modernized, but the rest of the hotel is extremely lacking. I was surprised to see worn and dirty carpet in the hallways, dingy wallpaper, and very low ceilings. The hallways smelled musty. The hotel room that we stayed in was updated, but extremely small. The main problem that I had with the hotel was the bugs that my family and I had encountered. When we turned on the air conditioner, small black bugs started crawling out of the air conditioning vents! Disgusting!! We were moved to another hotel room and encountered the same bug situation. After the third move, we finally found a room that did not appear to have any infestation problem. The hotel staff was very quick to accommodate the room changes and apologized about the bug problems. I appreciate their diligence on the matter. This hotel is not renovated. It worn and tired looking. After the stay, I will not be staying at any Holiday Inn's in the future. Also, the construction around the hotel is horrible. Beware before booking!!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bedford Dfw Airport West Hotel Bedford
- Holiday Inn Bedford Dfw Airport West Hotel
- Super 8 Bedford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Holiday Inn Hotel Bedford DFW Airport Area is located five miles from DFW Airport and provides complimentary shuttle service from 6am - 10pm 7 days a week to and from DFW Airport. We also shuttle guests within a five mile radius from the hotel to the local restaurants, shopping and other attractions. We have a full service restaurant, Blue Bonnet Bistro, that currently serves chef prepared breakfast and dinner. Our Gusher's Bar and Patio serves appetizers and cocktails. The hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Ft. Worth, on TX 183/Airport Freeway, connecting the two cities. American Airlines Conference Center is less than 2 miles away from the hotel. All guestrooms have coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hair dryers, alarm clock/radio and complimentary high speed wired and wireless Internet access and outdoor swimming pool. Meeting space totals over 5,000sq. ft. The hotel has health facilities on property, 24 hour fitness, as well as nearby. The Holiday Inn Hotel Bedford DFW Airport Area is convenient to local shopping malls and restaurants within 5 miles. Easy access to Irving, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, North Richland Hills, Colleyville, Wautauga, Richland Hills and Las Colinas. Local area attractions include: Grapevine Mills Outlet Mall, Cowboy Stadium, Texas Motor Speedway, Six Flags, Stockyards of Fort Worth, Bass Hall, Ameriquest Field, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Lone Star Park (horse racing in Grand Prairie), the Fort Worth Zoo, American Airlines Center, the West End and Sundance Square. For the business traveler, we are close to American Airlines Training Center, General Motors Flight Safety, Simuflite, Bell Helicopter ADP and Harris Methodist/HEB Hospital. We look forward to welcoming you at the brand new Holiday Inn Hotel Bedford DFW Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Bedford DFW Airport Area West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.