“Best steaks anywhere.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Baytown, Texas
“Best steaks anywhere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

These people know how to prepare a steak. My wife and I usually split a large one and then add an extra salad to round out our meal.

Visited August 2012

California
“It is Outback Steakhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Placed an order and were able to pick up in 30 minutes. We received everything that we ordered. Food was good. Can not really say anything extraordinary about the place.

Visited July 2012
“Making up is hard to do.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

We were there during NHRA Spring Nationals, so the place was packed. Our waitress forgot to order our Bloomin' Onion, so the manager came out and apologized and comped it. Then my friends steak wasn't warm by the time he got it. Again the manager apologized and comped a round of drinks at our table. Kudos to the manager on duty, he did a great job making up for the unusual breakdown in service. The food was great though.

Visited April 2012
Lone Star State
“Wallaby Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

I received a gift card and went for dinner and happy hour. I was not impressed with their limited happy hour deals. My waiter was very nice and responsive. The bartender was very slow. It seems that she was still setting up at 5pm. I ordered a wallaby darned and waited almost ten minutes to receive the drink. The bartender filled orders for beer that were place after mine. I was disappointed to say the least. The drink had basically no taste. There was nothing in it to distinguish it from a regular watered down peach daiquiri. Anyway, I ordered the baked potatoe soup- mediocre- reminded me of canned soup. I decided to pass on dinner.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
chicago
“Food good, service okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

Dined late - both ordered the Outback specials. Soup was served warm, not hot, but tasted great. Spouse's first drink was wrong, 7&7 came Segrams 7 & water. Second drink was correct after spouse pointed out the first one was wrong. Steaks were done correctly, side dishes were good. Service a little slow but the waitstaff was nice. Wish we could have had a printer to print out the $5 coupon to get a discount because they don't do senior discounts. We asked.

• Visited October 2011