“Overpriced” 1 of 5 stars

Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Baytown
“Overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I called in advance to get a quote of $280 weekly ($4 more than the last ABVI I payed for weekly so I didn't think twice). Once I got here there was a surprising $47 tax and I let the owner know it was the most expensive ABVI I've stayed at (4 total). He told me there would be a tax break if I stayed a month. I found a motel 12 miles closer to work with the same star rating for $287 (with tax) so that's where I'll be starting next week so keep your tax break. Overall quality was on pace for a 2 star rating but definitely not the best ABVI I've stayed at.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Couples

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Baytown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn Baytown

Address: 3921 Garth Rd., Baytown, TX 77521
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Baytown
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Baytown
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn Baytown 2*
Very nice exterior corridor, 2 floors built in 2004. The rooms are equipped with microwave, refrigerator, hairdryers, irons and iron boards, 32 inch flat screen high definition TV sets and DVD players. Light continental breakfast is included. Close by to shopping, fishing and restaurants. Also Houston Raceway Park and Exxon/Mobil refinery are close by. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Baytown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn Baytown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.