“Wow! What a pleasant experience! ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 145 Restaurants in Baytown
Cuisines: Mexican
Austin, Texas
“Wow! What a pleasant experience! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We passed the place on our way from Texas to Louisiana and I noticed it because of the words Cancun, Acapulco etc on the building:) we both love Mexican food and this seemed like it might be better than just average texmex. So on our 8 hour drive back to texas we stopped by to eat because it was conveniently located right of the highway and seemed nice. The atmosphere was simple and inviting. Service is very quick and friendly. But what surprised me was the food! Yummy! Fresh, tasty and thank god they do not overload on cheesy-greasy stuff like a lot of texmex restaurants do! I ordered a stuffed avocado and was pleasantly surprised to find a FRESH! not fried avocado loaded with veggies and mushrooms! My husband had a burrito and loved it to:) prices are low but the food is of a very decent quality! What a nice little place! Next time we're in the area we'll definitely stop by;)

Huntsville, Texas
“Fantastic!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stopped here because it is close to my in-laws house. My wife and I were VERY pleased. The service was fantastic. Our waiter, Manuel was very nice and accommodating. My wife remembered something she used to get there that was no longer on the menu. Manuel said, "It's not on the menu but if you want it, you got it." The food was excellent. Even our kids enjoyed it.They are some picky kids. Manuel helped us decide the least expensive route to get them want they wanted. Our son freaked out about the coloring place mat they gave him. Manuel swapped it out for one that made him happy. The manager was greeting people, assisting, and checking on them. My wife made sure to tell him ho pleased we were. He was great too!!! Overall we had a wonderful experience and would recommend this place to everyone. WOW!!

John

• Visited October 2013
baytown
“good food better drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

ate here once . was missing some authentic tex mex and margaritas. the food was good and the drinks were better

Visited September 2013
“I'll be seeing you again...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stopped in just because we were hungry & it was along our way. It was some of the best Tex-Mex I've ever had. It will be added to our list of places to eat while near Houston or Galveston as they have another location in Galveston. Can't wait for our next trip to go back! Throwback Tuesday's pricing is also a plus!

• Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Best Margaritas in Baytown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a little known Mexican restaurant in Baytown located by the San Jacinto Mall. They have been around for a long time. They have the best, and I mean, the best margaritas in Baytown and the surrounding area. Their chips and salsa....kissing finger good! Love their service. They are on top of your ever need. They make you feel part of the family. Great place to bring families or just sit at the bar.

• Visited May 2013