“I can't rate the service higher! GREAT WATERESS!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 145 Restaurants in Baytown
Cuisines: American
Houston, Texas
“I can't rate the service higher! GREAT WATERESS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I love eating at this place and well the service today was EXPECTIONAL. If you go ask for well can't get her name is is busy with customers and running those table like a pro with a smile. Rare to find such quality help that takes there job with pride. Finally got her as she dropped the bill her name is Ida! Great lady!

Future more the place is clean steel to stern including from what I can see of the kitchen. And I have always said wash your hands first and if the bathroom is clean well there a good chance the rest of the place is too and the bathroom was SPOTLESS! This place is easy to get to on the EAST BOUND SIDE OF I-10 next to Whataburtger.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Love eating here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We love eating at this cracker barrel. Staff is very friendly and food is great! I ususally shop at the little country store and find lots of goodies!!

Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
“Good Breakfast......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I always love their food and also shop their gift shop area. Everyobe there is always nice. Husband always likes their country ham breakfast. I always find something in the gift shop.

Visited March 2013
Anahuac, Texas
“Great dessert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The cobbler is always great! The service is friendly and prompt. I always get the pecan pancakes for breakfast, no other place can beat Cracker Barrel on pecan pancakes!

Visited October 2012
“Close to home cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I know when we are traveling me & the wife eat out alot so we don't have to cook. But when we get tired of eating out and are far from home and want a home cooked meal we always look for a cracker barrel. I know it's not home cooked but it's close enough, when your not home and are on the road. Plus we like the gift shop there also

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere