“Nice place to stay. Will go back for the food.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Baytown
JACKSONVILLE
“Nice place to stay. Will go back for the food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hotel is clean and I found no fault with our room. The best thing by far was the breakfast. Beyond the typical fare normally found in a Continental Breakfast, we were treated to omelets with peppers, ham and country hash browns in addition to the waffles, fruit, oatmeal and fruit on the first morning. And scrambled eggs, sausage and country potatoes were served for the second morning. It seems a minor thing compared to what you normally would worry about when staying away from home. But when the hotel is right next door to a Denny's and a Waffle House, finding a free AND filling breakfast is a good thing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Baytown, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Pamela S,
I want to personally thank you for staying with us and also thank you for your fantastic review of our hotel. It pleases me so much that you enjoyed our great breakfast. We change it up each day so that our guest can get a variety of all the delicious items we offer. It also means the world to us that you loved it so much and did not have to visit either of the breakfast restaurants right next door. We cannot wait to host you again soon and until then, please take care. Scott Duplechain, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I always stayed in another hotel when I was in Baytown but this time I decided on Hampton Inn. Best decision I made because it was worth paying the rate for the room and being in a very quiet room and hallway. It is very clean, friendly and helpful staff and good breakfast. I recommend this place!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Baytown, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Lynda S,

I am not sure how I missed replying to your review. I do so apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I thank you so much for the great review of our hotel. We still have most of the same staff as when you stayed with us this time. I want you to know that if you have not seen us lately, we got a face lift and hope you come and see it whenever you can. We love having you here and if I can be of any assistance anytime, please let me know. Scott Duplechain, General Manager
Hong Kong, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed in 3 Hampton Inns in Houston and this one interior & finish is a bit ageing. Good free coffee and breakfast. Hampton quality as expected. Staff are friendly. free parking.

Reception staff is very helpful (lady at night shift 15 Feb) especially when I need to contact the police on an incident.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Scott D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Baytown, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Ambambamb,
I am so glad to hear that you chose to stay at our Hampton Inn in Baytown while visiting the Houston area. I know that there are several Hampton Inn Hotels in Houston and we are honored that you picked this one. I am so pleased that my staff helped you in so many ways. I am also so happy to tell you that we are about to start construction on our Perfect Mix Lobby. Our whole breakfast and lobby area is about to go through an extensive renovation. We are also making a new fitness center as well as a guest pantry and business center. Our pool area is getting remodeled as well. There are several beautiful and fantastic changes coming and I hope you visit us again in the near future to see our new look. Scott Duplechain , General Manager
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The hotel seemed old but was in good shape and must have been remodeled recently. The staff was great and the breakfast was much better than other similar hotel breakfast bars. This hotel was conveniently located near shopping and where I had to go to work each day.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Baytown, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Diego C,
I am delighted that you chose our Hampton Inn Houston-Baytown as your temporary home while you were working in Baytown. It also pleases me that my staff and I made your stay an exceptional one. We try each day to serve a fantastic hot breakfast for each of our guest. I really want to thank you for complimenting us on that. We look so forward to hosting you again real soon. If I can ever be of any assistance to you in the future, please let me know. Scott Duplechain, General Manager
Odessa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I will stay here again and again. It is one of the best Hotels I have stayed at in this area. Easy to get in and out of. Very close to shopping and food. The staff was very helpful with all questions. Coffee is the best I can get at any Hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Baytown, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Orie H,

The absolute best part of my job is to know that our guest were extremely satisfied with their stay. I am so happy that we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for letting us know that this is one of the best hotels you have stayed at in the area. My staff and I would love to host you again in the near future. If I can ever be of any assistance to you, please let me know. And by the way, I think that our coffee is the best that is served in any hotel too. Scott Duplechain, General Manager
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We drove from the Dallas to the Houston area. This is hotel is through Houston. So it does take time to make it to this property. Very nice and clean. Staff is friendly. Breakfast was a standard Hampton breakfast. The beds were soft but I like soft beds, my husband prefer firmer beds. The location had plenty of restuarants. And it was a safe neighborhood. Convenientely located close to the expressway. Great thing was there were no tolls along the way.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Scott D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Baytown, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear AMS 1986,

I wanted to write to you and let you know how happy I am that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words. We loved that you chose our hotel while visiting Houston from Dallas. One of the best accomplishments each and every day for my staff and I is to know that you had an exceptional visit to our property. We hope to see you again soon and if I can ever assist you in any way, please let me know.

Scott Duplechain, General Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was one of the cleanest hotels that I have ever stayed at and the front desk staff are very helpful and nice. The breakfast food was good and the lady serving was very sweet. It is easy to get to and close to restaurants and the freeway.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Scott D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Baytown, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear AK G,

It is so exciting for me to read a review such as yours. My staff and I work really hard at having a very clean hotel. We do this for great guest such as yourself. The smiles on my employees faces when I read your review to them lit up the room. We loved having you stay with us and we are also happy that you experienced Hamptonality.

Been to Hampton Inn Houston Baytown? Share your experiences!