“WOW - Amazing people!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Bay City
Aubrey, Texas, United States
“WOW - Amazing people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

My sisters and I were all driving from various places around Texas to meet in our mother's home town for her memorial. I can't believe the staff went to all the trouble of making sure that we all got rooms during their busiest time of the year. Not only that, but as I'm in a wheelchair they went the extra mile to make sure that my needs were attended to.

Even the housekeeping staff were friendly and very helpful. Kindness in this day and age seems like a thing of the past until you find wonderful people like I found here. As much stress as all of us were under due to the reason we were all there the hotel made sure that that was our only worry and took care of as much as humanly possible.

I will always appreciate Janessa and the remarkable staff and the extra milage they put in for us.

Oh, the letter of condolences that was left in the rooms was very touching and heartfelt and the fact Janessa cared so much that she took the time to write them meant a great deal to my wife and me.

I wish I could remember all the names of all of the wonderful people there as they all deserve special mention.

Thank all of you at the comfort suites as you made a truly difficult time much easier by taking care of us so well.

Room Tip: For the handicapped rooms you may consider bringing your own shower bench as the design of the showe...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for taking to review our hotel. We are all so delighted you had such a great stay during this difficult time. Comfort Suites likes to think that everyone arrives and guest and yet leaves as family. It was a pleasure to get to meet your family. I do hope in the future we will have the opportunity to meet again. Take care til we meet again,

Janissa Pilgreen - Sims

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Corpus Christi, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Rates were good. Very large room and their internet connections and charging systems were some of the best I have seen. Breakfast didn't close early and there was plenty to eat. I'll stay there again.

Room Tip: No problem with elevator or people noise. Walls held their own.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on our hotel. We are pleased you had such a great stay and look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town.

Victoria, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Was a nice hotel to Stay at possibly during the weekend. I stayed during the week and it was full of Contractors. There was so many that they acted like they ran the place. When going to my car at night there were several drinking beer in front of the Front Entrance to the hotel doors. When we left the next morning they entire doors to the front lobby were blocked with the same contractors. I didn't even attempt to get breakfast it was so crowded. Will look at other hotels next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. I am sure you are aware of the growth in our town which is creating more jobs. With more jobs comes more employees. Usually Monday through Friday in all our hotels in Bay City will be filled with workers. I am sorry you felt this was too crowded and was not able to eat breakfast. I will speak with the company's supervisor on the crowding outside in the mornings. We have a fabulous hotel and award winning customer service, we would love the opportunity to be able to share this with you if you would elect to give us another chance. Thank you in advance~

Janissa Pilgreen- Sims
Manager
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This hotel is very clean with great beds and A/C that really work. A/C does not shut off during the night as some hotels do. Hotel staff is always friendly and helpful. Staff welcomes you with cookies in the evening along with happy hour drinks if desired. Thanks for making my stays so pleasant

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are pleased you had such a great time! The AC is one of the items people say is great, they stay cool very well, and the cookies are such a great treat for everyone in the evenings. We hope next time you are in Bay City you will make Comfort Suites your choice hotel.

Have a great week!

Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Several ladies stayed at the Comfort Suites in Bay City for our Class Reunion. Check in went smoothly. The staff is very professional and friendly. The rooms and bathrooms were spic and span!! Couldn't have been any better. We didn't eat breakfast there, so I can't comment on the food. All in all it was a very pleasant stay. I highly recommend Bay City's Comfort Suites.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on our hotel. Thank you for the kind words. This serves as encouragement to our staff. We are delighted you had such a great weekend. We hope next time you are in town you will make Comfort Suites your choice hotel.

Have a great week~

Baytown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Comfort Suites, Bay City, Texas facility is rated tops in my estimate for Comfort Suites facilities and I have stayed at Comfort Suites all across the country. The layout and architecture is better than all other Comfort Suites that I have stayed in. The service was very good and the rooms were well laid out and very comfortable. The breakfast area was well laid out and well serviced. I rate this facility as the best Comfort Suites that I have visited.

H. Clayton Calk

Room Tip: I had 3ea. rooms and it is the only time that I have ever visited this particular facility. I know t...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We cannot be more pleased to hear the wonderful compliments on our hotel. We do take pride in providing outstanding customer Service and well as making sure every room is spotless for our guests. We hope next time you are visiting in Bay City Comfort Suites will be your choice hotel.

Have a great week~

Missouri City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My stay at this hotel was totally awesome! The staff was very professional and courteous. Paid attention to detail, super clean rooms and property well maintained. In two weeks I will be coming back with my family. The Comfort Inn in Bay City is the place for us. I most highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I stayed in 2nd floor and also on 1st floor. They are all excellent. Clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for writing such wonderful and kind remarks about our hotel. This serves as encouragement to our staff. We love seeing smiles of our guest. This shows we enjoy doing what we do. Take care til we see you again,

Janissa Pilgreen - Sims

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!