“Cute place...good food.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 92 Restaurants in Bastrop
Missouri City
“Cute place...good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stopped in for a quick lunch while visiting downtown Bastrop. The food was fresh and tasty, well priced. They understood gluten free and prepared a tasty chicken salad salad. The homemade balsamic dressing was yummy. My husband's roast beef sandwich was flavorful too. He especially liked the bottles cokes in the coke machine. The only reason I didn't give all 5's is that the chairs are uncomfortable and the front room a little warm.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bastrop
“Great Burgers!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My family and I went to the Deli Depot in Bastrop, TX and had the most amazing burger! It is served on a croissant bun! Delicious! Their kids meals were great too! The mac and cheese was homemade not powder cheese Kraft stuff. I love the quaint decor of the deli as well. We were greeted with very friendly staff.

• Visited October 2013