“Bastrop Best Western” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Bastrop
arlington, United States
“Bastrop Best Western”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Experience overall was good - I was able to check into the room before the 3 PM check in time. Breakfast was typical, waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, bagels, juice, and coffee and provided an ample supply. The lady who checked me in was not as friendly as I would have liked, seemed to be a little bothered by me checking in. The room was clean however the refrigerator did run off and on all night and was a bit loud. The walls were also pretty thin as I could hear the guest next door, yelling about something. I would go back again, however I may also check out the rates for the Comfort Suites that was recently built next time I visit Bastrop.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Plano
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Chose this hotel as a short getaway with my wife but close enough to Austin to handle some business. Checked in Sunday night and front desk was very helpful. Rooms were clean, bed comfortable. The only downside was the pillows were very firm and created a pain in my neck the next morning. Rooms are not very soundproof could here a lot of noise from other rooms/doors closing. Breakfast was about standard with eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, etc.

Room Tip: Had a room on third floor in back overlooking dealership. quiet location.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Dad and I spent a week or so visiting relatives in Texas and the Best Western Bastrop served as our "home base" for the 10 days we were there. Excellent room, very accommodating staff, wonderful hot breakfast every morning and extremely comfortable beds. Rooms were very clean as was the rest of this property. Another plus about this hotel is its proximity to several nice restaurants, including a Chinese Buffet that rivals any dad and I have eaten at in NY City. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Bastrop/Austin/Elgin areas of Texas. By the way, since Elgin is just about 20 minutes from Bastrop, I would also recommend a trip there so you can grab some FANTASTIC barbecue at either Southside or Meyer's. You will not be disappointed at either of these places.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Huntsville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel this past Sunday, and it was great! The front desk staff was friendly and the room was clean. We only stayed one night but it was quiet and comfortable, and there were a lot of food options nearby. The breakfast was a typical free breakfast.

I don't know if this is "allowed" and I'm sure finding it is unlikely, but I know this website is popular and I'm out of options - if anyone stayed here after October 20th and found a memory card (specifically room 205), please let me know. October 20th was my daughter's 1st birthday and the video was on the memory card, and I know I left it there. I'll even let you keep the card if you can send me the videos! lol The hotel hasn't found it =*(

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Bastrop, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The hotel was presented very well. The location was great. The rooms were nice and clean, as were the entrance and breakfast area. The staff was very professional and helpful. They executed their job responsibilities well. I would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Windsor, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We spent three nights here and booked through priceline so I was worried. We had a great stay. The front desk staff was super helpful, there was someone on duty during breakfast and kept refreshing. The pool was fabulous. The hotel was quiet and we really enjoyed the location. The manager was there every day we came back from our adventures and we really enjoyed the "happy hour" special on the Thursday. Very wonderful stay and we would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Portland, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Customer service is lacking...Was here two nights and was never acknowledged by front desk staff at any time passing by. Breakfast needed a host as I had to clean off my own table each morning. The food was not fully cooked and the bed linens need to be updated with new ones as they were worn and thin in a few areas with visible stains.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Bastrop Pines Inn? Share your experiences!