“Very Nice stay” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn Balch Springs to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Balch Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12875 Seagoville Road, Balch Springs, TX 75180   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Balch Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Paris, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I have stayed here many times and it is always great. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The room is clean with everything you need, great breakfast, and love the location. The pool is always clean and tidy. I will be staying here my next trip to this area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

First, the ladies at the front desk were very nice and accomodating. The room was nice size, clean, and beds comfortable. Breakfast is ok if you're not starving and need a snack. The warning is that we were traveling from SC to AZ with rental truck. The hotel has parking for trucks and rv's. I parked the truck under a light and next morning went to put bags in back of truck. I found the lock had been cut and we lost quite a bit of things. Not much police could do, that said if you're traveling with rental truck and decide to stay here, this is what might happen.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011 via mobile

I needed a hotel room near Seagoville, that had 2 bedrooms, a coffee maker, breakfast and a pool. I found exactly what I wanted, plus a refridgerator and a microwave, for about $100 per night.
The bed was comfy, our 2 daughters each had their own bed, and shared a TV in their room. My husband claims to have gotten the best sleep, and now he is sure we need a pillowtop mattress :) I like the abundant fluffy pillows that are piled up on the beds :D
Our room was quiet and peaceful. The pool, although small, was very clean and never crowded.
I enjoyed the sunny side breakfast about five times this week. One of the mornings, I had discovered the waffle batter was empty, and had grabbed something else instead. One of the lovely ladies that work here came to check the breakfast area, noticed that I'd been unable to make a waffle. She refilled the machine, and then made a waffle for me, and get this, she didn't think it was good enough, and she made another! I never had a complaint the whole week I was here.

• Stayed July 2011
Mesquite (Dallas), TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

My family and I stayed here for one night in a 1 King/2 Dbl bed suite with a sleeper sofa, that could easily and comfortably sleep 8 people, and I must say we were pleasantly surprised. The room and bathroom were very spacious, so much so that 2 queens beds could have fit in the room with the king bed in it, which was very comfortable to sleep in. I liked this place because it gave a very homey feeling and when staying in hotels, thats important to me. Another plus was that the hotel offered free wi-fi which I happily utilized and the staff was very accomodating. The only cons they had in my opinion where the old model tv's in the room, the breakfast, and the location. They had the texas-shaped waffles, bread, cereal, oatmeal and yogurt, which was not really my ideal breakfast because I am more of a meat person, but overall I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn Balch Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Balch Springs

Address: 12875 Seagoville Road, Balch Springs, TX 75180
Location: United States > Texas > Balch Springs
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Balch Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Balch Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Balch Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Balch Springs
Balch Springs La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Balch Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.