“Great food in an interesting building.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of San Miguel Coffee Co.

No photo provided
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Great food in an interesting building.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

San Miguel Coffee Co. is located in an old bank building. The vault has been changed into a playroom for children. One side is set up like a restaurant and the other side like a coffee shop although you can eat in both areas. We chose the restaurant side and had soup and half a sandwich. I had lobster bisque and turkey sandwich. My husband had mushroom brie and chicken salad. Both of us thought our soup was fantastic. The sandwiches were excellent. The décor is delightful. I can see why they had such good ratings on Trip advisor.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

South Carolina
“Good food, service, and atmosphere in charming Winchester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My brother and I stopped on the square of Winchester hoping to find lunch and were very happy with our experience at San Miguel Coffee Co. I ordered the classic combination of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich; both were tasty. The service was excellent and the large windows give the place a welcoming ambiance. Recommend for anyone traveling through this part of the country.

Visited July 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“EXCELLENT SERVICE, ATMOSPHERE...VERY GOOD FOOD AND VALUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The two of us very much enjoyed our lunch in Winchester. The service was superb and caring. The sandwiches, soup, and desserts were very good in both quality and quantity. We liked the overall atmosphere of the establishment and look forward to returning.

Visited July 2014
“Studied for nursing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I use to go to The coffee shop often to study for my nursing classes. It was nothing to sit for 6-8 hrs studying and no one bothered me. Friendly staff and great food epically the soap bowels. Still my fav place to visit.

Winchester, Tennessee
“Lighter Fare for those who are tired of”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

For those who are tired of the normal fat fried, bland and unhealthy, here is an excellent coffee house with so much more. Quality wraps, salads and sandwiches are topped off with a fine selection of coffees and teas. Deserts are well done to an attractive presentation.

The only thing missing is a Thai flavor!!

• Visited May 2014