“thanx for caring........NOT” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Travel Inn White Pine

Travel Inn White Pine
You added Travel Inn White Pine to your Saves list
Travel Inn White Pine
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3670 Roy Messer Highway, I-81Exit 4, White Pine, TN 37890   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in White Pine
Victoria, Illinois
“thanx for caring........NOT”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

i stay 200 -300 nites in motel as a pilot car driver for oversize load semis. days inn is one of the chains i frequent because they are, for the most part, pet friendly.....as is this one. keep in mind that i am usually out of the motel before daylight. and as you pet owners know, the kids need to be walked early in the morning .....as do we humans. i was walking my dogs in the parking lot....not well lit, but still paved.......when i tripped and fell over something that i found out later was the remains of several mattresses that had been burned on the paved part of the parking lot, but the remains not cleaned up. i immediately reported to samantha at the desk what had occurred.....she was really appalled and noted my already bruised hand and torn tights. she took notes advising me that the owner was out of town but she would make sure that he was informed of this incident. i called 2 days later and samantha was amazed that the owner had yet to contact me and told me that she would leave him another note. i called again 2 days later, once again the owner was unavailable but would contact me. i'm still waiting...

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

It's a cheap highway hotel. The first room I was given did not have a chain latch and the deadbolt would not throw. The second room was okay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these White Pine hotels

Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

The employees at the Days Inn are truly exceptional. Nathaniel Marshburn in particular went above and beyond to assist me when my car would not start. He deserves to be commended for his excellent attitude and customer service skills.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Chattanooga, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

I am a business traveler on the road several days a week. I stay at Days Inn specifically because it is geared toward business travelers. he internet access here was HORRIBLE! The entire time I stayed I was constantly having to fight internet issues with the front desk, all the while being promised something would be done, to no avail.The toilet had fungus growing in it & the bathtub I had to clean myself as it was too nasty to stand in.
The money was right, the quality & the service will keep my company away from this motel.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Jackson, TN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

The proprety was filthy with junk furniture in several places. Some of the electrical outlets in our room did not have faceplates and wires were hanging out. Very dangerous. The ice machine did not work and overall the property was in disrepair. Days Inn must be desperate to allow this motel to maintain an affiliation.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
tampa, fla
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2009

the clerk was extremely unfriendly, when she gave us our room it was on the second floor and i asked if it could be a ground floor,as i have foot problems and stairs are a struggle, I was told NO. The room, after I got up the narrow high pitched steps, a " non smoking" room was the only one on that floor and the smoke from either side reeked in our room. The beds were extremely uncomfortable, and it got chilly through the night and my husband pulled the blanket up, and it had a hugh hole in it. For good points, there was hot water, and the continental breakfast was ok. The wifi was however very weak

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2008

My husband & I got a room here after breaking down on US81. The front desk manager, Gay, was awesome. She got us and our two dogs into a room ASAP. It was a typical Days Inn, not fabulous but servicable. We had left the car at a dealership to see about getting it fixed. When it was ready we asked Gay which taxi company to call. To our amazement, she let us use her car to go pick up ours!! Now that's customer service!!!
I will always fondly remember the little Days Inn of White Pine, TN.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Travel Inn White Pine? Share your experiences!