“pet friendly? i should say not! dirty, another fawlty towers!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 White House

You added Motel 6 White House to your Saves list
Motel 6 White House
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   340 Hester Dr., White House, TN 37188 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in White House
oshawa, Canada
“pet friendly? i should say not! dirty, another fawlty towers!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

firstly let me say I always try to find something positive to say about an establishment and it's people. it is impossible to say anything positive about this worst of hotels. do NOT stay here. the employees and ownership are dishonest. when I asked why there was no shampoo I was told motel 6 does not provide shampoo. I was told they did not have the number of head office for me to lodge a complaint. I found my dog munching on a bunch of chicken bones that had been discarded under the bed and not cleaned up. the room had virtually no amenities. after I had contacted guest services at motel 6 - and they WERE helpful but had been told I had made a 'scene' by the cretin at the front desk - a fraudulent statement and most untrue as I had been VERY understanding under the circumstances. I could go on and on about this joke of a hotel but in short I say... don't stay here, it is the worst establishment I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing. your dog may choke on the discarded garbage left in your room, or the cigarette butts that i found on the floor in our 'non smoking room' - and you will not, as of this point in time, be provided with shampoo! no alarm clock, no breakfast - no reason to stay at this place for any reason. did I mention dishonest employees!?

Room Tip: don't take a room at this hotel.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 White House, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review.The service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay especially with regard to our pest guest experience you share. We do accommodate our smoking guests with assigned smoking rooms and are sorry you experienced dissatisfaction with the concerns you describe.We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Old reviews must of been before remodel. Beds were comfy, rooms clean, and I loved they had laminate wood flooring and no carpet. No breakfest only coffee in am but for $60 it was a good room. All other hotels at exit were over 100$.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room Key would say access to the room was clear, but the lock mechanism would not get the message. Service desk clerk said keep trying - no attempt to correct. After 50 tries, room finally opened. I understand these things happen, but the service (lack of) was my main issue. We also had a stained pillow, dirty carpets, and a room with a Jacuzzi, but no shower. (Poor design). Room décor was also dated. The general state of the parking lot is potholes on potholes. This property needs serious attention.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 White House, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Alan, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are sorry that you had a difficult time with the room key and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. The service experience you describe is not characteristic of the level of service our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the parking lot conditions you describe is an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Travelers are raving about these White House hotels

Been to Motel 6 White House? Share your experiences!