“Clean & Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn White House

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn White House to your Saves list
Quality Inn White House
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   354 Hester Lane, White House, TN 37188 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express White House)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in White House
Juneau, Alaska, USA
“Clean & Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I booked a one night stay and was pleasantly surprised that I was able to check in at 1pm, instead of 3pm. The room they gave me initially was pleasant and clean but the safety latch on the door didn't work. I asked for a different room with one that worked and they did accommodate my request although reluctantly.
My bed was very comfortable. The towels were clean but a little old.
The breakfast was adequate, nothing fancy but nice to have.
The location was easy to find just off the highway. Although it is close to the highway, I didn't hear any highway noise.
The pool was closed and half filled with nasty looking muck.
I would stay there again. Nothing fancy, but not a bad choice.

Room Tip: Check out the safety latch on your door if you want to use it to feel secure.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Zimmerman, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed one night at this Quality Inn and were extremely satisfied. The room was very clean and spacious. It was really nice to be able to park right in front of the room as it makes hauling luggage, etc. much easier. The shower was great; no wimpy, cramped shower here. There was even a good hair dryer! The beds were really comfortable. Towels were adequate in number. They weren't particularly thick, but certainly able to do the job. One thing that really impressed me was the gentleman at the front desk when we checked in (and out). He was so very nice and very professional. We will definitely stay here on our next trip through Tennessee.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Semmes, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

This was one of the CLEANEST Quality Inns we have stayed in. The room was exceptionally clean, ground floor with an exterior door entrance. It was quiet and comfortable. Our room was located right next to the entry of the dining area for the continental breakfast and we never heard a sound. Breakfast was very nice, and the employees were all very pleasant. We will use this hotel every time we travel through the area!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
qualityinnwh, General Manager at Quality Inn White House, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your amazing review and we really appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Stayed here during a cold snap in December for 2 days. The place is very easy to find at exit 108 off Int 65.

Check in was a breeze. The room was clean, the bed was hard, but bouncy and does not offer much support. The four pillows felt lumpy, but had no issues finding good position. Just in case bring your own. The room had mini fridge (turned on) and microwave (the clock was so bright thta it could be used as a night light; I covered it up to be able to sleep). Flat screen TV with plethora of channels & HBO.

Breakfast is average with eggs omelets, sausage, cereal & white bread only, but no yogurt or whole wheat bread. Bananas were the only fruit available.

Plenty of fast food choices walking distance away like Hardee's, Zaxby's, and others, as is Wal-Mart.

The place was very quiet; reason being was that I counted less than dozen cars on both nights.

The only issue I encountered was non existent entry door seals. The first, very windy & cold night one could feel the cold air yard away from the closed door resulting in the window heater running all night long without turning off. The next night with no wind the unit shut off frequently.

Overall good stay and when in area would not mind at all staying again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My sister and I had to go to White House, Tenn for a funeral and went on line to find a hotel. I have stayed at Quality Inns before and always seemed pleasant. This one was no disapointment. It was very clean and hospitable. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the noise level was very low. There is a free breakfast that is very good. The only thing I would suggest is that breakfast ended at 9:00. I think 10:00 would be much better for the guests, especially after a long nights drive, it would be nice to be able to sleep in a little bit before breakfast. Other than that, I would highly recommend this hotel for over night stays.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and we are glad that you liked our hotel. Looking forward to serve you in the future.
White House, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I spend 5 weeks continiusly and I was very happy with Cleanness , Breakfast und the helpfull staff. I am a german citycen and I checked all the Hotels in this area Springfield and White House and I in january I come back for another 2-4 weeks,,,!

Room Tip: i had a smoker Room , which didend smell smoky at my arrival,,,! (215)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Derry, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We switched hotels from the Quality inn in Goodlettsville to this one in White House for numerous reasons. We sacrificed an indoor pool for these clean, well kept, and newly remodeled accommodations. Management was helpful, and on top of keeping up with our room and towels each day. Continental breakfast was fresh, with hot eggs and sausge and offered some healthy choices. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and recommend it to your family for an affordable, hospitable, and comfortable stay. Thank you!!! Lori

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn White House? Share your experiences!