“New Management” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Imperial Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Waverly
Imperial Lodge
You added Imperial Lodge to your Saves list
504 W Main St, Waverly, TN 37185   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Waverly
Waverly, Tennessee
“New Management”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Imperial Lodge I under new management.
The management is trying their best to back improvements to the place and get things back up and running. Please feel free to drop by and give a try.
We will try and keep you up to date on things

Thank You.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

My wife and stay with Imperial Lodge every time we are in Waverly. Manny is more than delightful. We have been going to Waverly, regularly, especially, on Sundays, since 1980. I lead the singing at the Waverly Church of Christ, there. I, also, am the BassSinger for the Jordanaires and have traveled a good bit. Manny's rooms are clean and comfortable and the service is right on. He and his motel are a credit to Waverly.
Thanks Manny, for being there.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Franklin, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

We had a Really Great night's sleep because the mattress was in good shape. The sheets and towels all appeared to be very clean.

We had not planned to have to stay in a hotel/motel and as it got later and later the places that we were familiar with had filled all their non-smoking rooms. We were very surprised that the price was reasonable for 2 and the room with King Sized bed was clean. The most amazing thing was that we have stayed in some other cities with more expensive rooms and had really bad mattresses.

If we need to stay over in that area again, this hotel/motel is the one we will now check FIRST to be able to stay in.

It is NOT a NEW building but we saw the cleaning personnel carefully cleaning the rooms and the manager going through to check each room when they completed the cleaning. The manager was very nice to us and certainly not someone we would have any reason to criticize.

We have already advised friends and family about our new "Find" of this hotel/motel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011 via mobile

My experience was terrible, and I've been there twice already. The guy in the office area was rude to me and my husband, about showing up so late to get a room. That's what I thought hotels were for. Then we tried to take showers in there was hairin the sink, shower, even in the bed we slept in. they didn't even have real blankets there, its was horrible. The one smelt like moth balls and mildew. They don't even checke to see who is in the rooms, they walked in on me and my husband sleeping and changing clothes before! We found dust mites n the bed! I will NEVER go there ever again! EVER! People: go and get better hotel rooms in DICKSON TN. I'm sure they are CLEAN!

• Stayed February 2011
Humphreys
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

If you don't mind "less than fair" accomodations, and even if you do, Imperial Lodge is the only option available in Waverly. You may travel 15 miles in 1 direction to get very decent lodging to Hurricane Mills or in the other direction is New Johnsonville, about 7 miles is Deerfield Inn, both boasting a better Desk Agent, friendlier service, and cleaner rooms. So, if you are adept at biting your tongue and can tolerate semi-clean rooms, then stay at Imperial Lodge. During my stay, I had to store insulin, when I opened the refrigerator it was full of mold / mildew and had to have the maid come in and clean it. I had the same experience as one of the other reviewers about the cleanliness of the bathroom. I would really like to underscore the rudeness of the Owner / Desk Agent.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
central New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

$65 including tax per night for two full beds. I saw the non-smoking in the back row and smoking rooms in the front. There is quite a difference between the two. Smoking rooms are old and run down. Non-smoking rooms are better. Several family members stayed at this hotel and every room was a little different. Whoever is doing the cleaning right now is not the best. In one room dirty wash rags used for cleaning were left in the bathroom, in ours there was plenty of hair on the bathroom floor where somebody had shaved or cut their hair. Sheets were clean. We and others stayed here three nights because we had family in town and didn't want to travel from Hurricane Mills. The owner was a nice man. If you stay here, I would suggest checking out your room before your stay. We stayed three nights in a non-smoking room, and it wasn't bad. Good TV, wireless worked fine, our mattresses were in good condition. If you don't want to travel from out of town, and you get a good room, you should be OK. If you are not a smoker, don't settle for a smoking room. If you need perfection this is not it, but it was OK for our needs.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to Imperial Lodge? Share your experiences!