Last week my husband and I were lucky enough to be invited to a family wedding at Blackberry Farm for the entire weekend. I appreciated the short mini van ride from the airport to the farm. We drove past the white board fenced property of Blackberry glancing at the horses, sheep and llamas grazing in the pasture. We noticed the new spa being built then the tennis courts and pool. We drove to the main reception house. Our accommodations were superior. A semi detached home nestled in the woods with it's own covered porch plus two rocking chairs. The first nights picnic by the pond exceeded my expectations. When the Chateauneuf du Pape bottles arrived on the table it set my expectations high for the rest of the meal. They did not disappoint. The smoked flavors of the salmon, chicken and pork were above the top. Fireworks, bluegrass band, smores on an open fire all added to a great experience. The next day wine tasting during the wedding reception was informative. The wedding reception food was a foodie's dream meal. I would love to fox hunt with the Tenn. Valley Hunt and experience the November opening day. The only drawback, it took us two flights to finally arrive at the Knoxville airport. I can only imagine Thanksgiving with the family at Blackberry........
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Farm Tennessee
- Blackberry Farm Hotel Walland
- Blackberry Farm Tn
- Blackberry Farm Walland
- Blackberry Farm Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent country estate on 4400 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Blackberry Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.