“Great Place To Rest” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Hearth Inn

Country Hearth Inn
You added Country Hearth Inn to your Saves list
Country Hearth Inn
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2009 West Reelfoot Avenue, (Deefield Inn Union City), Union City, TN 38261   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Macon, GA
“Great Place To Rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

My wife and I called ahead and told the owners we would arrive in Union City at about 3AM. We ran into a bad storm which delayed us about 2 hours. The owner welcomed us as if it were 5:00 in the evning. The rooms were clean and very quiet. I think we have found our hotel for our next visit.

Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
paris, tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

this motel is comparable to some very high class motekls I have stayed in! I would definitely stay there again! The staff, breakfast, room cleanliness etc. were outstanding!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2009

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean, breakfast was great too. The hotel had internet, cable, hairdryers, coffee makers, etc in the room. Overall it was a good experience for a great price. Definitely will stay here next time.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
cloufu2
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

Room was clean and nicely decorated. The people were very nice. The waffles were great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Southeastern IL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2007

WARNING - This hotel has a 48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY! I had to cancel a stay here. I've stayed in dozens of hotels the past few years and have never seen anything other than a 6 PM cancellation policy on the day of stay. If you are booking a stay here, you better be sure you won't have to cancel last minute. Corporate customer service first told me I was going to have to pay for the 2 night stay I had booked. When I protested, they called the hotel directly, who dropped it to a $25 charge, which I am still very unhappy about, but did not have time to argue.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
Knoxville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2006

My wife and I recently spent a pleasant weekend at this motel over Memorial Day weekend. We spent 2 nights in a room with a King size bed and jacuzzi. Overall, I would say our stay was very pleasant.

Our only problem with the room was a minor one. The toilet was slightly loose and "rocked" a little. We reported this when we left, so hopefully it was taken care of.

The room was comfortable and clean. The jacuzzi was great! There are no porches, and I don't think there's a pool, but that wasn't important to us. The staff was friendly, and the location is close to several shops and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2006

Been to Country Hearth Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Hearth Inn

Address: 2009 West Reelfoot Avenue, (Deefield Inn Union City), Union City, TN 38261
Location: United States > Tennessee > Union City
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Hotel Class:1 star — Country Hearth Inn 1*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Country Hearth Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Country Hearth Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.