“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

| Cockleshell Beach, Turtle Beach, St. Kitts
469-6455
Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Caldwell, New Jersey
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

This place was awesome. It is a far taxi ride from the Marriott (almost $50 round trip), but dont let that deter you. You walk in and its about 100 feet off the beach with a gorgeous view of the waterway between Nevis and St. Kitts. Sitting there looking out was incredible and peaceful. While the menu was fairly limited (im not sure if this is because we were there in the off season), both dishes that my wife and I had we loved. The service was very good and the wait staff was attentive and consistently seeing if we need anything. For an appetizer I would definitely try the mussels, they were some of the best I have ever had, for a meal the seafood risotto was amazing. Well worth it for the view, even after it got dark, the night sky was incredible with so few lights around. Also had a bar closer to the beach if you want to get a drink.

Dallas/Fort Worth Texas
“Birthday celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I highly recommend the lobster! Great view and service! Worth the drive. I would go back again. Great for lunch or dinner.

• Visited June 2014
Longview
“Lovely food, great service, beautiful view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here the last night of our honeymoon. It was an absolutely beautiful resteraunt and the food was fantastic. It has a lovely view of Nevis. We went a little after sunset, and we loved it. I can only imagine being there for sunset would be an amazing view. The owner, wait staff, and chef were all very welcoming and came to check on us various times throughout the meal. I highly recommend this beautiful beach front resteraunt!

Battle Creek, MI
“Don't Miss It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Romantic, welcoming, overlooking the Caribbean, wonderful food and drink--don't miss it! Take the Sail and Spice cruise--best evening of our trip!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Just perfect - again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Spice Mill. Every time we visit this fantastic restaurant our expectations are far exceeded. The food was delicious, but what makes Spice Mill a "must do" on St. Kitts is the hospitality of the owner and staff. It's one of those places where you wish time could just stand still. Be sure to try the tapas menu, as well. It's fantastic! Our favorite restaurant! Can't wait to return!

• Visited June 2014