“Wish we could have made it back...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Townsend
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New Port Richey, FL
“Wish we could have made it back...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stopped by for lunch one day and wish we would have made it back before we left. Burgers were great, good fries and rings, and a nice thick shake as well. This is the kind of place that should be so simple to pull off, yet so many people seem to royally screw it up. If there was a place like this in my neighborhood, places like "Five Guys overcooked burgers and undercooked fries" would never get another dime from me.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“When God created the Smoky Mountains, he created Burger Master at the same time'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Blessed be the Burger!!! I am not a devout religious man but this was truly a spiritual experience. I came upon this hidden gem nestled at the entrance of the Great Smoky Moutains on Sunday after my hike up to Abrams Falls. This my friends on this very day became my Church. I will never forget this experience. The choirs of angels were singing in glorious harmony as I took my first taste of pure smoky mountain enchantment. Uncle Otis says Thank you Burger Master!!!

Tickfaw, LA
“Great Ice Cream!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Can't rate the actual food, but the ice cream and shakes are wonderful....it's a tradition to always stop at Burger Master on our way back from Cades Cove every evening!!!

Visited October 2012
fort gibson, ok
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Found this on tripadvisor, and it wasn't a disappointment. The ladies that work there are so sweet. The curly fries were awesome. We all had hamburgers, and planed on going back for dessert, but time got away from us.

• Visited October 2012
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had this for dinner one night this week while in Townsend. The burgers are really good and the staff is very nice. They even have some really good soft serve ice cream that we went back for after dinner later on that evening. If you want a good burger be sure to give this folks a visit.

• Visited October 2012