“Simply Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 34 Restaurants in Townsend
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Comfortable setting that welcomes all ages. Outside picnic area, inside wooden "cabin style room" and tearoom area. Private red room with fireplace for small parties. Also we have an off site banquet room available for large parties up to 65 people.
Sevierville
“Simply Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Enjoyed a meal at Miss Lily's with family. The food was out of this world--some of the very best ribs I've ever had. Everyone commented on the taste of the food. Such friendly service--very knowledgeable about the menu and preparation. But did I tell you about the dessert...?....Save room! I had the very best Key Lime Pie I have ever had! 'Tis the "real deal." The other people in our party each had a different dessert. We all "tasted" and everything was absolutely delicious.

This is the third time we've been to Miss Lily's Cafe. It never disappoints. A great value and exceptional food and service!

• Visited October 2013

kkaymorgan
“Don't understand why people give this place...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

a good rating. We were told our wait would be 15-20 mins and it took almost a full hour to get seated - I actually had to go inside and ask if we would ever be seated to make any progress (and this after several people left due to their long waits for tables). No apology - just shown to our table while two of the waitresses argued within hearing distance. One of the worst things they do is constantly scrape the wood chairs across the wood floor - think fingernails on the chalkboard - almost non-stop as they bused and arranged tables. Have they never heard of chair leg pads? The screeching really is annoying when it continues all through your meal. Food was sub-par. I got the cheeseburger and it was obviously a frozen patty that was heated in a microwave. My husband got the "farmer's feast," which would have left even a 10 year old farmer hungry. The only plus I can give Miss Lilly's is that the cookies in the dessert case looked pretty good.

Visited September 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Place for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Recently stopped at Miss Lily's last week for lunch. I was seated immediately, and my server cold not have been more pleasant. I chose the chicken Ruben sandwich, and was not disappointed. The serving size was just right, and my glass of tea was never allowed to get less than half full. The desserts in the counter were tempting, and I think this would be a good place for a piece of pie and a cup of coffee. I will definitely return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Ate at Miss Lilly's the other day with my wife and three grandchildren. The food was really fresh. The portions were perfect for the little ones and great for my wife and I and the teenager. The freshness is what sets it apart from other restaurants. I had a pulled port sandwich and they serve the BBQ sauce on the side. There coleslaw is just the right amount of tangy, the potato salad was great. The picky little ones loved her Mac and Cheese. The desert blue berry cake was great. The kids meals came with cookies. The teen ager loved the lemon bar she had.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Knoxville
“Great Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We really enjoyed our Sunday brunch here - amazing French toast; delicious made-to-order omelets; all the extras you'd want from grits to biscuits and gravy to fruit and pastries. Two entrees for those who wanted lunch and a nice salad too.